Need some assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newtovaping21

Oct 5, 2015
Apologies if I'm in the wrong thread, but I need some assistance.

I am 23, recent had my gallbladder removed and I can not vape anymore because of health reasons that I won't get into, but vaping helped me quit cigarettes which I am very grateful for. However, I refuse to go back to smoking, and nicotine patches cause big welts on my skin which for now I am having to deal with. Can't use snus or pipe smoking, cigars or anything.

I am currently close to losing my mind, half from pain, half from addiction to nicotine. I even tried nasal snuff but it caused horrible inner ear problems for me. What is left? I want a clean way to get nicotine. Do they make patches for people allergic to their adhesives?

10Pups

Jan 14, 2017
Orange, California
I know people have used this to quit. It has no nicotine in it and you can in fact smoke when you use it. It was first used as an anti depressant and later re branded for smoking cessation and that may do you some good too.
First up on Google search:
Varenicline, also known as Chantix®, helps to reduce nicotine withdrawal and the urge to smoke. It also blocks the effects of nicotine from cigarettes if the user starts smoking again.

Reactions: Newtovaping21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread