Need some more help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I have my new Ego twists that pwyll suggested. But I think they may be too powerful for the cartridges I order. I'm not good at any of that. What cartridge types do Mom and Pop have that I should order? The twists are 900 mAh. TY for your help :)

The mAh is irrelevant as far as the appropriateness of the *mizers. Milli-Amp Hours is merely a measure of the amount of electricity stored in the battery. The relevant numbers would be the resistance (ohm rating) of the coils and the voltage of the battery. If you are unsure about the ohms of your *mizers (generally between 1.5 and 3.5 for commonly available off-the-shelf attys and cartos) then turn the Twists all the way down and try them. Then slowly raise the voltage until you find your sweet spot.

A properly functioning Twist cannot be "too powerful" for any commercially available *mizers since it's lowest setting is right at a fully-discharged LiIon battery (3.2 volts)--however at the highest setting (4.8 volts) it could easily pop low-res coils. If it is "too powerful" at the low settings, that means it is defective and the electronic regulation is not working.

I hope dolphins has you sorted out already since she sent you a PM, but I felt it important to answer publicly as there are very few questions that are not shared by other people :)

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Thanks Pwyll, you great at helping people with your posts :)

I wasn't trying to be secretive I just told them what I use with my twists and what I use
as far as clearos, T3s and MT3s at (SR) 2.2.
I didn't feel it was appropriate to post a link here of another vendors item out of respect.
As Mom and Pop don't carry them yet ;)

Per my personal likes.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Oh I understand compleatly and I hope you got her sorted out without her having to wait for me to make it back online. But people who've had their questions answered, or problems solved, seldom go back and do their own follow-up because, frankly, they don't need to. On the other hand, someone else looking for information on the same problem may find this thread in a search someday, so I like to just tidy things up a bit because I know what it's like to try to find information and come across 20 people asking the same question and then thanking someone for answering privately--but still never finding an actual answer...

And thank you for helping in a much more timely manner than I was able to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread