Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Your choices are pretty limited with building your own coils.

Triple Facepalm.png

Good luck. :D

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Wow! Face palm, indeed! Sorry, I meant that they're limited if you are NOT building your own coils!

Just funnin' you J. Kinda got where you were goin'. But ya sounded funny. :D

It is true tho, we can rebuild almost anything. And I'm an advocate. Have been from the jump, that we all learn the basics of how these things work. I mean, you know, the FDA could come in and do something stupid like say, factory coils are dangerous!

Best of luck. :)

Reactions: Cheallaigh

towncarblue

Apr 19, 2013
United States
so here is my review of isub G + isub Apex + axiom 31.5W @ .5ohm coils .....
1- isub g . its pretty good but alot better with a isub Apex mouthpiece. ith stock mouthpiece is a bit restrictive.
2- isub Apex. the mouthpiece was the only real difference i could see/taste. i cannot recommend this one though.
not because of vaping but because of design. its very hard to tell how much juice you have left
and the bottom gets cloudy . also its capacity is small. i cant tell a difference in flavor from the
isub G { with the apex mouthpiece }.
3- axiom. not bad but it should have came with a mouthpiece. i feel small amount of liquid in my mouth when i
use it stock. the isub apex mouthpiece fixes this issue a bit but i feel like its not vaping all the juice.
incresing the wattage to 40w burns it correctly but then you lose flavor {about 50% } for clouds.
for now it will be my ran out of isub coils / backup.

conclusion...
didnt like the axiom too much. my next purchase is the protank 4 evolved.
waiting for it to arrive

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheallaigh

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Thing is you can buy boxes of coils already wrapped some dam nice ones too , then all you have to do , is place into the posts 2 screws tighten , play about or not with lining it up a bit an pre burn , wick an learning along the way , it isnt as hatd as you think once you start experimenting with different coils builds ,rewicking you really get the benefit without being an expert ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
just a fyi... for RDAs

the kangertech dripbox 60w and dripbox 160w... both have buyable premade and wicked coils you can buy... part of the reason I went that way for my first squonker. I didn't have to hear "I'm not interested in making the coils, you make them" from my hubby... I'm not around and he messes up he can pop one in. he's just not allowed to throw them away, because they are rebuildable and I just rebuild them later... for him to pop in again.
they can found for a lot cheaper than their official site.

Kanger DRIPBOX Starter kit
DRIPBOX 160W Starter kit
Kanger Subdrip Replacement Coil

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Depends on sizes your buying , you can choose larger or smaller , look i gave the options your not interested thats fine, but dont knock the rebuilding .... bigger than kanger , but they all work better , does kanger offer juggernaut coils or tiger wire builds? I highly doubt it , or can you even build proper for the kanger ,nope very limited after thought .
i moved away from them leak things , on to proper RTA ,RDTA , RBA ,atties , can kanger produce as much flavours as a Aromamizer Supreme , or Boreas RTA or 30mm mod farther , I highly doubt that also ,but it depends on what your into ,start small an move on as you progress, An your paying more over the long run being tied to an atty you might not even be able to get coils for next year [emoji16]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread