Need suggestions for a simple stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

aushizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
hopefully the beach
Kinda expensive I think, but I saw this on Provape while i was there ordering batts and an extension cap earlier. Expensive to me cause I know how to use a drill :p but it looks pretty nice for $25. Different options too.

ProVari Desk Stand Blox

I recently saw some wood stands here that had the 510 connections built in as well. It was like a two or three tier sort of stand. They were reasonably priced (I think) can't seem to find the thread now tho :(

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
...I'm just looking for something simple and inexpensive...

Simple, inexpensive and can be decorated to fit right into your decor. ;)

tpms.jpg

aushizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
hopefully the beach
Check out the second post by Darkgear, at the bottom of his post a lot of stands are listed. Some are unique and do not easily show up via google search. Its a handy informative post everyone should bookmark. Darkgear is the Gear man thats for sure!!!

You tease aushizz! :p I think I saw that thread tho, seems it had all kinds of home made wood holders. Spring is back and I can get back into my workshop so I may make something for my eclectic collection. It needs to be modular tho, seems I keep adding items :unsure:

ha sorry it's probably in that list Thanks nature! I wish I could find that thread tho

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/490933-looking-provari-stand-6.html#post11321664
Marks pens

Last edited:

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Tina a simple solution for now is don't stand it up on its end lay it on its side trust me it works

I can't do that. It bothers me. My OCD kicks in and I can only focus on it laying on it's side. It just doesn't seem right to me. Now Johnny. You've talked to me on the phone. Surely you get it. Haha

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
I can't do that. It bothers me. My OCD kicks in and I can only focus on it laying on it's side. It just doesn't seem right to me. Now Johnny. You've talked to me on the phone. Surely you get it. Haha

It would be a temporary solution for now and a test for your OCD to see what the limits are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread