Need suggestions on new mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
mind explaining why?
He won't explain.. he never does... nor will he give you a suggestion for a mod... ( which is the point of this thread, to give ideas..) he just goes around on threads that are "asking for help for new mod suggestions", and says "Wismec is garbage" ...that's about all you will get out of him..
Look into the Predator 228 reviews on YouTube and decide for yourself. There is a new redesigned 510 pin on it and it has the latest chip from the company as well..$50... I had a RX 200 with no problems, though some did have 510 connection issues that have been resolved on the Predator.. the only reason I sold my RX200 was it was just too big to travel with for me..

Reactions: Shadav

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
The Mods you listed don't have built in batteries. So look at investment for battery's and chargers.

I recommend Innokin very highly for built in batteries Mods, I've found there products easy to use and durable. I no longer use them because I moved to high wattage vaping and than now vape at around 45 watts but like the battery life of the 3 battery and 4 battery Mods for the very long battery life. Never had one fail on me, probably stored away in a drawer.

The Chroma $37.25 China or $42.25 USA is small and has exactly the 2000 mah capacity that you are looking for it's available in numerous colors. Built in battery will make it lower overall cost. Also works in pass through mode so you can vape while it's charging..Not sure if I like the style but it seems perfect for your needs. A review can be found here

The MPV4 $49.95 is easy to use and with a 4000mah battery will last you for days. it also vapes as a pass through.
May be a little large

The CoolFire 4 at $58.95 w 3000mah battery looks nicer than the MPV4

Definitely look at Innokin if you are a "Tootle Puffer"

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Looks like while I was writing, you made your decision. I had a Joyetech I think VTC with built in battery and it was a solid unit. Best of luck.

You will have to buy batteries and a charger. I recommend LG H2 Batteries and Orbtronics has a great price on them.Click Here

Due to shipping restrictions only buy batteries in the U.S.

TicklingFancy

Verified Member
Mar 22, 2017
Glad you got what YOU like. My first mod was a pico and I still use it. It's a great performer and never have any issues with it. But, I wanted a mod that I loved! I can be a girly girl, and wanted one that was pretty along with the features I needed. Got a Asmodus minikin II in purple, and it's my go-to. Love the pearlescent purple and soft touch finish. The pink o-rings on my tank makes me happy too.

Emc2vapor

Jun 15, 2016
Bought an ksd mini 25w just cause it was for 13$ on GB and it looked cute, I'm on a mission to get my wife to stop smoking since I stopped smoking tobacco and swedish snus"tobacco you put under you lip contains 6 times more nicotine than regular smokes, swe has special agreement with EU for having it to sell since we went in EU" I started with istick tc60w with melo2 automizer, but bought slot of non smoking stuffs since then. Mostly for I wanna live with my wife an longer life. Just on low watts the tfv4 micro where you get 2ml 3.5 and 5 or 5.5ml glass and build out to low storage. That works perfect with smok Quantum 80w where you easily can change how the hit curve is going to come from soft and 5 stages to Max. Bought one in pink for 18$ deal on my swedish vape shop eciggbutik.se (takes in ejuice from USA and has good deals, plus you get 10 percent in points you can use 2 weeks later to buy something else) but bought the pink quantum plus nautilus 2 some coils and 4 tobacco juice with 70pg from Danish vapeon for 29sek (swedish kronor) per 10 ml 1 dollar fluxate from 7-9.50sek very much awile there 1 dollar was down to 5kr. But anyways. bought an Sony vtc4 and had an code for 25% less cost but without the all diy stuff I bought and an humble 120ml juice the price was around 300sek maybe 26dollars or so. It followed an easy build RBA coil with the tfv4 mini and 1.8ohm and 1.2ohm ready coils that works perfect for MTL vape, really tastefully and the cheap juice is much better than the camel or any else we both has used took 2 12mg 2 18mg

Quantum 80W is a nice feels better in quality and uses the 18650 battery as fire button. I was so impressed over it so I bought an black at the same price, 3weeks after and i thought the lemo 3 or what the 1coil rta s name is, but since my Ammit I liked is impossible to open to change coil like it was welled shut if the wife don't like the lemo rta that had 60% less cost on and I thought why not I'm pretend retired since 2years ago and was longtime sick since 25y and I'm 32y old now and my wife has been sick 3 years had a couple of months until she was an finish mid nurse so we both are living on the less money a person here can get. So make your own coils and change wick every 3day at most 1 week. So diy and coil making and me quit smoke and snus tjat costed around 1300sek per month per person now my wife makes her own ciggs so. cost there is around 400sek per month. Cause she Vapes on 3 of 7 modds I bought her she uses the ksd 25w mini it's near a third of an Pico 75w but uses an efeast 18350 9,10,11A can't remember but after reading and battery test sites that was the only battery I can recommend vaping nautilus 2 on 0.7ohms between 18 to 30w ksd has an that is 25w it's real tiny and looks really good I used it with nautilus 1 perfect copy of it the automizer I use it still but with the cheapest istart s that cost here 199sek (KR). But Nautilus 2 eats Nautilus 1 up in every way best MTL I've tried and has cutter down my wife's smoking by 60 percent I think. Cause we can binge watch Netflix for hours without almost no breaks :)

But the eleaf IKit I bought it like Nov 15 Feb 2016 somewhere there, it was for 105sek no button for fire you just take an draw.
Can't remember what We it's on but has an little bigger size than an cigarette she used it for a day. But now with 70pg juices with 12 or 18mg nicotine it's kind of chill for me to just vape untill I sleep I can just have it in my mouth and use my hands for other things.
Have tried it with Nautilus 1 copy and it Vaped fine for me, got much heavier but it was fine maybe has 10-12w I really don't know but we'll worth 100swedish krones [emoji8]

She uses anyways Istick Pico 75w "but has been lost for a while in here somewhere" and she first used Atlantis 1.8ohm 10-13w I think coils later 1amphere Atlantis coils 30-40w or something spec. to. That's on the melo3 mini that it comes with automizer, it's an cheap well balanced mod. I own one to wife's is hot pink with pink orings in the tank. Mine is white with white orings mine I have had for an year cost 399sek wout battery use lg he2 in one and Sony vtc4 in the other but vtc4 should been better I use it between 40to60w my wife used it between 12-40w she has an black sapor with pink roses on it she use sometimes when she tests my sample diy juices Witch one I should use to do higher than 6mg nic and not 70vg but 5050 or 7030 nowpg.

And she has loaned my ksd mini 25w "if she Vapes more than smokes this summer I promised to make it metallic pink and I anyways have not much use for it. But buy an eleaf 18350 battery it has the specs that's says about it, check if you have Android the app vapetool it has some nice info battery info to with battery tests if you don't want to Google for a couple of hours.

Ksd has an 30w mod to cost some dollar more don't think it much bigger but recommend using same battery that I described about mine ksd mini 25w it has same 501 connector them both, but have no TC ability but cheap mods. Just remember they had some deal on my 25w I think I paid 8.11dollars for it on gearbox. But smaller with display I don't know if you can't find. Haven't checked GB since last summer when 2 bought windows 10 pads not the cheapest ones died within a month gave them links to videos and DSLR photos on them my first electric things that failed on me since my p2 7mhz commandore 64 Nintendo 8bit i give My electric loved ones names and is extra safe. But the customer service said we can give you 4 dollars on your next buy the pads costed over 300 dollars together so it feels like an insult. But cheap vape things can be value I just don't buy from them by my own principle don't say others shouldn't, they are cheap and draw in costs on every other way so it's just logical and 101 good to know.

2months ago I bought the Istick duo it's about the same height as the Pico 75w but has place for wider automizers the gen 1 geek vape Griffin is maybe 2mm from Pico's heighten chassis where the battery is, Pico works for mostly things but like my smok TF rta g2 and same name my rdta version. The duo has much more space with automizer with and is 2battery mod so it's of course broader in size and is a 200w mod but for it's price I payed on the favv sweshop I mention earlier it 555sek and it's sweet love you get with it an usb battery little keychain piece that makes it an USB loader and it has an option to direct deliver battery strength so you can vape another device directly from the duos batteries. Perfect for my hotcig dx200 dna 200mod that has an little bad battery pack. And since all my windows PC's is broken I can't or don't want to change the 900mah battery on the DX to the bigger 1300mah or 2piece battery pack before I can get to escribe and change battery settings. So the battery charge thing in Istick duo is a neat little feature and if you want you most possible can make your own logo like the Istick Pico. I use it mainly for RDA and rdta use have smok skyhook on it now cause it stand stability is perfect with it's trianglesome shape. I would recommend that if you want great battery stamina and vape at around 35-80 gives you good battery hours has tcr batterypack if you travel much ni ti SS and watt ofc and cause I live in the most tax heavy country you can maybe get it cheaper and if you want ego connection buy an 0.99 dollar 511 or 501 "is sick today and have a little byeffect from my electric schocks on my head exactly 10y ago makegave me same .... maybe pretime dementia" but an 5something to ego connector don't cost much :)

Feels like I wrote long trying to overwin my autism spectrum that another from USA had the same and it took him years untill he wrote short so people had time to read it.
But if I recommend IKit if you trying to stop smoking and want low watts but is low price and is nice price 105sek in Sweden maybe 79sek on other sites think it's from eleaf.

Either Smok quantum 80w if you find it for 25dollars or less, have it's update and mobile social app and Bluetooth functions nice bonus but I like it, has nice low up to Max draw hit works nice with smok tfv4 micro 0.3-1.8 ohm tested or nautilus 2 1.8ohm and 0.7ohm and if you want to do or buy finished coils tc or watt the Geekvape Ammit 1 coiled version is cheap and is so easy to handle if you buy finished coils just takes 5 mins max you just have to change wick when feel needed. I use bacon wick and native wicks have bought both for 100sek here at home soon a year ago and i change on many automizers within a week I on all i use, you just burn the coil without cotton at low watts i dont use more than 30w on my example 262630ga fused ss316l clapton for a while but youtube has guides, buy coils from ft or wish 100pack pre roiled at different ohms i love ss caise you csn use watt or tc.

Or the Istick Pico 75w negative is has Max with ain't that broad on automizers but is cheap and over an year soon my most used mod. If you don't need much w or TC the ksd mini 25w or 30w negative 18350 battery best alternative is efeast 900mah or 1100mah check app vape tool the best small size with correct ampheres is very small mod with nautilus 2 my wife's favourite big plus feels quality and you can load the battery in mod I never had used an loader for any of my efeast 18350 or my epipe 618 battery that followed with it or my Sony vtc4 LG he2 or Samsung 25r but I want one. But if you use copies of good batteries use loader those I said are safe.

If you want something plus battery pack the Istick duo sorry need go but read what I wrote before about it. It will hold long for cheap price and ain't that big.

And btw you said TC ain't for you, try it some time my wife can't vape in w mode my 0.18-0.5 ohms but she borrows from time to time my automizers and use ss mode and loves it so can be something for you in the future.

AND SORRY IF MY TEXT IS LONG AND ALMOST MADE YOUR EYES BLEED. GOT SICKNESS THAT MAKE ME HORRIBLE TO WRITE autism spectrum really much ADHD pre time dementia symptoms dyxlexia and all years on hard narc use made things not better, but been clean 7years and 1 month don't remember exact day any more but was in March 2010 I got in love and did rehab my self from advanced mixed substance misuse have had 2 Heath stops and totally so breathing scope times plus been in coma a longer time and have one of send worst diabetic, started when I was 16 and the best professor in Sweden said I will not live until I'm 30 if my fidgetsdon't get better my own hospital couldn't handle my diabetes I was the first under 18 with pump and I have heard I will die next time this happens. I prepared to die but when I feel in love I was near since I injected temazepam and Suboxone for a while I think that plus other things surely made me wen I went in for rehab they said my liver values last on 19.8 at 20 the liver is doing and nothing is to do so if I didn't went in when I did I would be dead now. So mission get my wife to vape and no tobacco is so I can get more time to show her to see I love her. She got in to a good school in London but she started study to advocate in Sweden 1300km away from home just to stay me clean. So she gave her future for mine. I know she deserve better but she says finally she can be happy and I don't know I love her and I will with out give my life to save her without thinking. But hopefully I hope you get something out of my fact never saw an price tag around that I want something to vape on. Just took up my favorite mods if you start loveing TC maybe an dna from lower watts up to 250 watts to choose from. But any ways sorry for bad writing long writing and horrible writing stutter in real life and write curse words aren't for me. But now some time with my wife watching the series hope on Netflix. Hope any thing I wrote where useful and if not anyone reads I don't blame you normal ppl write 1 word where I write 20 and use perfect spelling and grammar. Have a great weekend all. I blow a big vape luck to the TS what he every he will choose. Vaping is mostly own preference one Hayes one thing the other loves it one thinks it cheap another had to save our offer something to buy it. So i hope you will be happy with what you choose. I found vaping and sit and coils makes me calm works better than medecine. God bless you all

Skickat från min MI 5s via Tapatalk

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
:lol: @Emc2vapor thanks and no worries....both of my kids are autistic so i'm kinda used to it
well one is Augsburgs and the other is (undiagnosed) adhd so yeah...i'm used to a lot of rambling and misdirects in a story :w00t:

I got my VTC in....and thankfully found 2 of my old batteries and they do work but yeah i think i'm gonna need some new ones, tried to run the scion tank in dual mode but keeps saying low battery.....wanted to try the new tank....oh well, back to my good old faithful ET's :thumb:

lemme say that was a learning curve, still need to learn more as I don't have a TC atty but played with settings and am in power mode, happily vaping away :pervy:
thankfully too the VTC is passthru charging as I can't find my charger anywhere....

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
:lol: @Emc2vapor thanks and no worries....both of my kids are autistic so i'm kinda used to it
well one is Augsburgs and the other is (undiagnosed) adhd so yeah...i'm used to a lot of rambling and misdirects in a story :w00t:

I got my VTC in....and thankfully found 2 of my old batteries and they do work but yeah i think i'm gonna need some new ones, tried to run the scion tank in dual mode but keeps saying low battery.....wanted to try the new tank....oh well, back to my good old faithful ET's :thumb:

lemme say that was a learning curve, still need to learn more as I don't have a TC atty but played with settings and am in power mode, happily vaping away :pervy:
thankfully too the VTC is passthru charging as I can't find my charger anywhere....
Hi Shadav, you are probably getting the low battery warning because your batteries aren't holding a charge. You really should replace them soon. The protections in your regulated mod are doing there job and stopping you from over discharging your batteries. But never a good Idea to depend on protections. Try buying some 3000mah LG Chocolate Batteries at Orbtronics they are only $4.99 a piece LG HG2 18650 Battery 3000mAh Flat Top INR18650HG2 High Drain 20A 3.7V Rechargeable IMR Brown. My favorite battery for regulated device.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Hi Shadav, you are probably getting the low battery warning because your batteries aren't holding a charge. You really should replace them soon. The protections in your regulated mod are doing there job and stopping you from over discharging your batteries. But never a good Idea to depend on protections. Try buying some 3000mah LG Chocolate Batteries at Orbtronics they are only $4.99 a piece LG HG2 18650 Battery 3000mAh Flat Top INR18650HG2 High Drain 20A 3.7V Rechargeable IMR Brown. My favorite battery for regulated device.
thanks for the link, yeah...gotta look into some batteries....not sure what i need, it's been a few years since I needed them...
1 is Efest 2000mAh IMR18650 3.7V
the other is Samsung ICR18650-26F 18650 3.7V 2600mAh
on to my search for new batteries now :p

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
thanks for the link, yeah...gotta look into some batteries....not sure what i need, it's been a few years since I needed them...
1 is Efest 2000mAh IMR18650 3.7V
the other is Samsung ICR18650-26F 18650 3.7V 2600mAh
on to my search for new batteries now :p
Efest is a re-wrap and it is highly recommended not to buy them. The Chocolate LG HG2 is 3000mah so it has almost 20% more capacity than the Samsung 2600mah. The LG are a standard form factor and will fit into any mod that accepts 18650's. They are 20 AMP continuous which is plenty for normal vaping.At $5.00 a piece they are a steal.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I love my Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3. Yes the 510 can be touchy but I have used a couple different tanks on mine and still it is my favorite. I run the baby beast at 70w and my flavors just pop. So just because one person hates it doesn't mean its a bad mod. Both Alien and the Reuleaux are my choices.
The rx2/3 and alien are my two main mods so *high five* for that, personally though I haven't had the 510 connection with the rx everyone seems to have an the baby beast is definitely a great choice of tank too!

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Did you get new batteries? I ask because I'm pretty sure it's dangerous not to use matched pairs (not sure how dangerous...)
yes i did :)
I got 2x Samsung 25r's and 2x LG HD4's for $5/each + shipping
from 18650 Batteries | IMRbatteries.com

loving the eVic VTC Dual, aside from that i can't screw my et down all the way otherwise there's no airflow, just a slight annoyance...would have been nice if there were air channels on the mod but nothing a 510 extender can't fix....

Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
yes i did :)
I got 2x Samsung 25r's and 2x LG HD4's for $5/each + shipping
from 18650 Batteries | IMRbatteries.com

loving the eVic VTC Dual, aside from that i can't screw my et down all the way otherwise there's no airflow, just a slight annoyance...would have been nice if there were air channels on the mod but nothing a 510 extender can't fix....
Hope you like it :)

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Bought an ksd mini 25w just cause it was for 13$ on GB and it looked cute, I'm on a mission to get my wife to stop smoking since I stopped smoking tobacco and swedish snus"tobacco you put under you lip contains 6 times more nicotine than regular smokes, swe has special agreement with EU for having it to sell since we went in EU" I started with istick tc60w with melo2 automizer, but bought slot of non smoking stuffs since then. Mostly for I wanna live with my wife an longer life. Just on low watts the tfv4 micro where you get 2ml 3.5 and 5 or 5.5ml glass and build out to low storage. That works perfect with smok Quantum 80w where you easily can change how the hit curve is going to come from soft and 5 stages to Max. Bought one in pink for 18$ deal on my swedish vape shop eciggbutik.se (takes in ejuice from USA and has good deals, plus you get 10 percent in points you can use 2 weeks later to buy something else) but bought the pink quantum plus nautilus 2 some coils and 4 tobacco juice with 70pg from Danish vapeon for 29sek (swedish kronor) per 10 ml 1 dollar fluxate from 7-9.50sek very much awile there 1 dollar was down to 5kr. But anyways. bought an Sony vtc4 and had an code for 25% less cost but without the all diy stuff I bought and an humble 120ml juice the price was around 300sek maybe 26dollars or so. It followed an easy build RBA coil with the tfv4 mini and 1.8ohm and 1.2ohm ready coils that works perfect for MTL vape, really tastefully and the cheap juice is much better than the camel or any else we both has used took 2 12mg 2 18mg

Quantum 80W is a nice feels better in quality and uses the 18650 battery as fire button. I was so impressed over it so I bought an black at the same price, 3weeks after and i thought the lemo 3 or what the 1coil rta s name is, but since my Ammit I liked is impossible to open to change coil like it was welled shut if the wife don't like the lemo rta that had 60% less cost on and I thought why not I'm pretend retired since 2years ago and was longtime sick since 25y and I'm 32y old now and my wife has been sick 3 years had a couple of months until she was an finish mid nurse so we both are living on the less money a person here can get. So make your own coils and change wick every 3day at most 1 week. So diy and coil making and me quit smoke and snus tjat costed around 1300sek per month per person now my wife makes her own ciggs so. cost there is around 400sek per month. Cause she Vapes on 3 of 7 modds I bought her she uses the ksd 25w mini it's near a third of an Pico 75w but uses an efeast 18350 9,10,11A can't remember but after reading and battery test sites that was the only battery I can recommend vaping nautilus 2 on 0.7ohms between 18 to 30w ksd has an that is 25w it's real tiny and looks really good I used it with nautilus 1 perfect copy of it the automizer I use it still but with the cheapest istart s that cost here 199sek (KR). But Nautilus 2 eats Nautilus 1 up in every way best MTL I've tried and has cutter down my wife's smoking by 60 percent I think. Cause we can binge watch Netflix for hours without almost no breaks :)

But the eleaf IKit I bought it like Nov 15 Feb 2016 somewhere there, it was for 105sek no button for fire you just take an draw.
Can't remember what We it's on but has an little bigger size than an cigarette she used it for a day. But now with 70pg juices with 12 or 18mg nicotine it's kind of chill for me to just vape untill I sleep I can just have it in my mouth and use my hands for other things.
Have tried it with Nautilus 1 copy and it Vaped fine for me, got much heavier but it was fine maybe has 10-12w I really don't know but we'll worth 100swedish krones [emoji8]

She uses anyways Istick Pico 75w "but has been lost for a while in here somewhere" and she first used Atlantis 1.8ohm 10-13w I think coils later 1amphere Atlantis coils 30-40w or something spec. to. That's on the melo3 mini that it comes with automizer, it's an cheap well balanced mod. I own one to wife's is hot pink with pink orings in the tank. Mine is white with white orings mine I have had for an year cost 399sek wout battery use lg he2 in one and Sony vtc4 in the other but vtc4 should been better I use it between 40to60w my wife used it between 12-40w she has an black sapor with pink roses on it she use sometimes when she tests my sample diy juices Witch one I should use to do higher than 6mg nic and not 70vg but 5050 or 7030 nowpg.

And she has loaned my ksd mini 25w "if she Vapes more than smokes this summer I promised to make it metallic pink and I anyways have not much use for it. But buy an eleaf 18350 battery it has the specs that's says about it, check if you have Android the app vapetool it has some nice info battery info to with battery tests if you don't want to Google for a couple of hours.

Ksd has an 30w mod to cost some dollar more don't think it much bigger but recommend using same battery that I described about mine ksd mini 25w it has same 501 connector them both, but have no TC ability but cheap mods. Just remember they had some deal on my 25w I think I paid 8.11dollars for it on gearbox. But smaller with display I don't know if you can't find. Haven't checked GB since last summer when 2 bought windows 10 pads not the cheapest ones died within a month gave them links to videos and DSLR photos on them my first electric things that failed on me since my p2 7mhz commandore 64 Nintendo 8bit i give My electric loved ones names and is extra safe. But the customer service said we can give you 4 dollars on your next buy the pads costed over 300 dollars together so it feels like an insult. But cheap vape things can be value I just don't buy from them by my own principle don't say others shouldn't, they are cheap and draw in costs on every other way so it's just logical and 101 good to know.

2months ago I bought the Istick duo it's about the same height as the Pico 75w but has place for wider automizers the gen 1 geek vape Griffin is maybe 2mm from Pico's heighten chassis where the battery is, Pico works for mostly things but like my smok TF rta g2 and same name my rdta version. The duo has much more space with automizer with and is 2battery mod so it's of course broader in size and is a 200w mod but for it's price I payed on the favv sweshop I mention earlier it 555sek and it's sweet love you get with it an usb battery little keychain piece that makes it an USB loader and it has an option to direct deliver battery strength so you can vape another device directly from the duos batteries. Perfect for my hotcig dx200 dna 200mod that has an little bad battery pack. And since all my windows PC's is broken I can't or don't want to change the 900mah battery on the DX to the bigger 1300mah or 2piece battery pack before I can get to escribe and change battery settings. So the battery charge thing in Istick duo is a neat little feature and if you want you most possible can make your own logo like the Istick Pico. I use it mainly for RDA and rdta use have smok skyhook on it now cause it stand stability is perfect with it's trianglesome shape. I would recommend that if you want great battery stamina and vape at around 35-80 gives you good battery hours has tcr batterypack if you travel much ni ti SS and watt ofc and cause I live in the most tax heavy country you can maybe get it cheaper and if you want ego connection buy an 0.99 dollar 511 or 501 "is sick today and have a little byeffect from my electric schocks on my head exactly 10y ago makegave me same .... maybe pretime dementia" but an 5something to ego connector don't cost much :)

Feels like I wrote long trying to overwin my autism spectrum that another from USA had the same and it took him years untill he wrote short so people had time to read it.
But if I recommend IKit if you trying to stop smoking and want low watts but is low price and is nice price 105sek in Sweden maybe 79sek on other sites think it's from eleaf.

Either Smok quantum 80w if you find it for 25dollars or less, have it's update and mobile social app and Bluetooth functions nice bonus but I like it, has nice low up to Max draw hit works nice with smok tfv4 micro 0.3-1.8 ohm tested or nautilus 2 1.8ohm and 0.7ohm and if you want to do or buy finished coils tc or watt the Geekvape Ammit 1 coiled version is cheap and is so easy to handle if you buy finished coils just takes 5 mins max you just have to change wick when feel needed. I use bacon wick and native wicks have bought both for 100sek here at home soon a year ago and i change on many automizers within a week I on all i use, you just burn the coil without cotton at low watts i dont use more than 30w on my example 262630ga fused ss316l clapton for a while but youtube has guides, buy coils from ft or wish 100pack pre roiled at different ohms i love ss caise you csn use watt or tc.

Or the Istick Pico 75w negative is has Max with ain't that broad on automizers but is cheap and over an year soon my most used mod. If you don't need much w or TC the ksd mini 25w or 30w negative 18350 battery best alternative is efeast 900mah or 1100mah check app vape tool the best small size with correct ampheres is very small mod with nautilus 2 my wife's favourite big plus feels quality and you can load the battery in mod I never had used an loader for any of my efeast 18350 or my epipe 618 battery that followed with it or my Sony vtc4 LG he2 or Samsung 25r but I want one. But if you use copies of good batteries use loader those I said are safe.

If you want something plus battery pack the Istick duo sorry need go but read what I wrote before about it. It will hold long for cheap price and ain't that big.

And btw you said TC ain't for you, try it some time my wife can't vape in w mode my 0.18-0.5 ohms but she borrows from time to time my automizers and use ss mode and loves it so can be something for you in the future.

AND SORRY IF MY TEXT IS LONG AND ALMOST MADE YOUR EYES BLEED. GOT SICKNESS THAT MAKE ME HORRIBLE TO WRITE autism spectrum really much ADHD pre time dementia symptoms dyxlexia and all years on hard narc use made things not better, but been clean 7years and 1 month don't remember exact day any more but was in March 2010 I got in love and did rehab my self from advanced mixed substance misuse have had 2 Heath stops and totally so breathing scope times plus been in coma a longer time and have one of send worst diabetic, started when I was 16 and the best professor in Sweden said I will not live until I'm 30 if my fidgetsdon't get better my own hospital couldn't handle my diabetes I was the first under 18 with pump and I have heard I will die next time this happens. I prepared to die but when I feel in love I was near since I injected temazepam and Suboxone for a while I think that plus other things surely made me wen I went in for rehab they said my liver values last on 19.8 at 20 the liver is doing and nothing is to do so if I didn't went in when I did I would be dead now. So mission get my wife to vape and no tobacco is so I can get more time to show her to see I love her. She got in to a good school in London but she started study to advocate in Sweden 1300km away from home just to stay me clean. So she gave her future for mine. I know she deserve better but she says finally she can be happy and I don't know I love her and I will with out give my life to save her without thinking. But hopefully I hope you get something out of my fact never saw an price tag around that I want something to vape on. Just took up my favorite mods if you start loveing TC maybe an dna from lower watts up to 250 watts to choose from. But any ways sorry for bad writing long writing and horrible writing stutter in real life and write curse words aren't for me. But now some time with my wife watching the series hope on Netflix. Hope any thing I wrote where useful and if not anyone reads I don't blame you normal ppl write 1 word where I write 20 and use perfect spelling and grammar. Have a great weekend all. I blow a big vape luck to the TS what he every he will choose. Vaping is mostly own preference one Hayes one thing the other loves it one thinks it cheap another had to save our offer something to buy it. So i hope you will be happy with what you choose. I found vaping and sit and coils makes me calm works better than medecine. God bless you all

Skickat från min MI 5s via Tapatalk
I've got aspergers and bipolar so I sometimes speak too much too! I found what you was writing very helpful and the Nautilus range is very good :) I've never had a smok quantum or a pico but alot of people seem to think highly of the pico.
I own quite alot of eleaf products but that isn't one of them!
Well done for 7 years clean an I'm glad your getting your wife vaping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread