Need tank advice for the Reuleaux x75

Status
Not open for further replies.

SvoRx7

Mar 28, 2017
Hello all, this is my first post, long time listener first time caller. I have been digging through ecf for about two days now to no avail, but my question is relatively simple, I recently purchased jaybo's x75 (and positively love it!) I threw the ol' subtannk mini on her and it's working flawlessly, but.... I'm looking for a shorter squat tank (than the subtank) with a rebuilable atty (rba style) that'll fit on this kickass mod.
O'and I sure hope I posted this I the proper place. I apologize if not, and I thank you all in advance for the advice.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Wow I just checked specs, not bad... I wish I would seen that earlier. But I picked up the baby beast and I'm defiantly impressed. But hey now I can justify picking up another tank.

Thanks for the reply, I am now in search of a cap to keep the sawdust out of my drip tip. I work at a saw mill.

Thee is an RBA for the BB available. It's the same one as supplied with he BBB. HOWEVER, be sure to get the right RBA kit. It should include a new replacement glass as to fit the RBA the glass needs to be taller to accommodate it. MVS carries it but is now out of stock, but it is available on FT (authentic).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread