Status
Not open for further replies.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I prefer the kayfun v4, but there are plenty of great tanks out there. I only really use Genesis style atomizers these days and would recommend a origenny by norbert.

I ordered a Tobeco v4 last night. I had been looking at it before you posted Kenny, glad to hear someone from provape recommends it!

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I prefer Kayfuns built around 1.8 to 2 ohms...and I have been vaping for over 3 years. I just don't care if I can fog up my house. I just want to NOT smoke and this does it for me. That is why I don't think Provape has anything to worry about because not everybody is into Sub ohm...They look at the safety of the device...not how much vapor you can pour out!

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
I prefer Kayfuns built around 1.8 to 2 ohms...and I have been vaping for over 3 years. I just don't care if I can fog up my house. I just want to NOT smoke and this does it for me. That is why I don't think Provape has anything to worry about because not everybody is into Sub ohm...They look at the safety of the device...not how much vapor you can pour out!

When I first started vaping, I wanted to not smoke... I've added a few other things to my list of things I don't want to do:

1) Not Smoke
2) Not Rebuild
3) Not carry a bunch of "extra mods" and mod first aid kit just in case this one stops working.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I always said that I wasn't going to learn to rebuild, but after getting so many dud replacement coils and having cartomizers not lasting long changed my mind. I like it I have 3 Kayfuns that takes me 5 minutes apiece to build and I only rebuild them once a month.
Plus I DIY so my overall cost is 10 dollars a month! That didn't used to get me 2 days when I was smoking.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
I always said that I wasn't going to learn to rebuild, but after getting so many dud replacement coils and having cartomizers not lasting long changed my mind. I like it I have 3 Kayfuns that takes me 5 minutes apiece to build and I only rebuild them once a month.
Plus I DIY so my overall cost is 10 dollars a month! That didn't used to get me 2 days when I was smoking.

I've done plenty of coil building in the past, I'm done with that. Dud coils are rare these days, and I can afford a couple bucks a week. I'll take the 5 minutes and practice music or something that brings me pleasure instead of maintaining something I feel no need to do. I don't change my own oil in my truck either. I use the the drive through car wash... Time is precious, I'm not wasting one minute on something that brings me no joy.

turnipshoe

Jul 6, 2015
India
Alright, since this post is already up, I'm 5 weeks into vaping now. Current set up is the p3 with the aspire nautilus, already ordered a p3 threaded kabuki, but have another month and a half to go for it, as its unavailable in India. What are the other good tank options, where i won't have to build the coils myself? BTW I ordered a pack of 30 bvc coils from aliexpress. Costs about $1 each with free shipping. Still don't know about the genuinity of them though. The seller does claim to be a authorised distributor with a certificate on his page.

Reactions: jwbnyc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread