Need To Place An Order TODAY-- Backup Broke ADVICE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
Okay so I have an entire WORLD to choose from right now and who would have thought my little baby Volt Spinner would just kaput on me this morning?

I have an itaste VV 3.0 which is new and of course my Volt Spinner was my backup. Bigger issue a lot of my clearo's were 808 threaded and now I'm relying on 5 iclear 16's -- not exactly "ideal."

I need to buy something as backup - I don't want to or have the money to make the itaste my backup and buy something bigger and better right now but I will use this opportunity to get something 510/ego threaded and also of course buy and adapter so I can use clearo's I do have.

I'm just not sure if I should buy another itaste or just go with something simple like a Vision Spinner? I really don't want to go backwards here and I'd like to pick up at least a couple if not a few clearo's/carto tanks/tanks (something) besides these iclears.

I don't have much to spend I really want to stay near $40 but I'm willing to hit $50 and I really want to do this today. I only ask for advice because I could literally spend all day and night looking thru sites and gear trying to decide on what to buy.

I do thank anyone willing to give me their opinions --- :blush:

KalNoodle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Wisconsin
many many people are loving this little gadget

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

I do not personally own one but I have heard nothing but good about it.

I agree. I have the v1 and love it. The battery lasts for days. It is kinda heavy, but I like that because I killed 2 spinners by not remembering I put them on my lap, then stood up, and dropped them. I've dropped my MVP from an my lap and it was fine. It started using some power after 9 months, but that was the only battery I used for the those months.
Plus if you don't like the colors, wraps from Jwraps are pretty cheap and they have a lot to choose from.

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
Ok MVP --- On the list! I really like the iclear 16's so I'm sure I'd like the iclear 30's. I'm weird where I actually like things that don't hold a ton of juice. Am I strange? I like to change flavors alot and I don't really take my gear out of the house too much....I work from home. It's only when I'm in the car out and about.

Off topic question and I might post this somewhere else but does anyone know why when I cleaned one of the iclear 16's this morning (only running it under hot water) my itaste won't read it anymore therefore won't fire? I cleaned a few and the other one's are fine. I don't get it. Anything I can do to fix it?

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
How was the price? Is this $69 for all that it comes with good? And how are u liking it? I like the idea of the squared design...I really like my itaste.

I don't know what kind of batteries or charger come with that kit. But the Sigelei Smax is a Sigelei Zmax in a different body, and I have two different styles of the Sig Zmax, pretty solid device for the price.

Edit,
Not seeing the special price on that, those batteries and the charger aren't the best in the world. But if they are anything like the ones that came with my Sigelei V8 kit they will get you going, just be aware that down the road you would be well served to upgrade at least the batteries. However at the price you listed, that is a decent deal.

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    The way I look at it, if yu can't use your "back up" PV for a hammer and then still vape it, it isn't a reliable back up. The only type of PV that can fit that bill is a mechanical. Who care how fancy that PV is, you are just looking for something that will work when everything else fails. There are plenty of ~$50 mechanicals around.

example:
    http://www.electronicstix.com/colle...oducts/brass-chi-you-mechanical-mod-by-hcigar

Last edited:

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
    Adapter? For?
    A 510 > 808 connection. I still have a few clearos that are 808...Phoenix's (which idk about anyone else but these are a pain!) CE idk's 3 or 4's. I had a Volt Spinner and my 1st kit almost a yr ago was a v2 so everything was 808..I even have some Bloog cartos left over.

Its crazy how 1 site sells them for $3 & another &7. I fell in love with my Aspire but had to buy nhalers Igo style cuz that's all that wld fit (b4 I got my itaste) now I'm not sure what to do with it. Trying to find out if 510 heads will fit or if some kind of adapter will work. I've pulled the bottom pin out & still nothing.

Any recommendations on a carto tank? Or a good cheap site for an adapter & a couple clearos?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread