Need Vape Juice TAIWAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveyj101

Jul 17, 2016
Hey guys just joined here cause I've come to Taiwan from Nee Zealand and stupidly didn't bring any vape juice. Anyone know anything around here and how I can get some?? I'm living in Taipei at the moment please let me know. Thanks!!

late reply sorry but if you are still searching send me a msg and i can suggest i few places for you

daveyj101

Jul 17, 2016
I quit smoking for almost a year by using an electronic cigarette, but can't find juice with nicotine in Taiwan. Don't want to smoke nasty cigarettes again!

there are a few places online where it is possible to purchase e-juice, the law seems to focus on the seller of nicotine but has a tolerance towards users, although there is a general clampdown around smoking/vaping in public places right now. send me a msg (conversation) and i'm more than happy to point you in the right direction

Seattleguy206

May 18, 2017
there are a few places online where it is possible to purchase e-juice, the law seems to focus on the seller of nicotine but has a tolerance towards users, although there is a general clampdown around smoking/vaping in public places right now. send me a msg (conversation) and i'm more than happy to point you in the right direction
Hey is it possible to send me a message? In Taipei looking for juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread