Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Got my first order!

Gonna leave most of 'em sit for a while, but I tried a bit of the 50/50 Caramel Apple tobacco. Flavor's very mild--I'm hoping it'll strengthen a bit after a few weeks, else I'm probably gonna be a candidate for an extra flavor shot next time.

What I can taste is really good though. Best I can describe it is...uniform, like all the flavors actually belong together. So glad the caramel isn't overdone, like sickly sweet. 50/50 actually seems fairly thick and puts out a lot of vapor compared to other juices I've seen at that ratio, so I may actually bump the PG next time as well. I'm also one that adds extra flavor on all my orders.

All the flavors in the recipe definitely blend and work well together. Nothing like, say, Mt Baker's RY4, which I thought the 'caramel' in that was just bleghhh.

Thanks again for the input, will let you know how the others work out in a while.

Welcome to the forum, Kirc,
As Bronze and Retic have said, HHV juices get better with age and flavors start to really mature. Not that they don't taste great FOOB, they're like a fine wine. Since PG is the flavor carrier, you'll also get more flavor by upping the level. I usually go 70/30 or 60/40 at around 12 mg nic.

Just stumbled upon this thread again, the Grindz is fantastic.... even FOOB.

I'll be ordering several other flavors, if they can conquer coffee, nuff said.....:)

Hard to find these fantastic juice companies, thank God for this forum and all the helpful folks.

Hi Inspects,
Welcome back. I've been meaning to order some Fresh Grindz because I've heard nothing but good reviews on it. Pirate'e Booty, Huntsman & Gaia are my favs in the NET department. But I can honestly say I haven't found an HHV juice I couldn't vape.

Even Sludge? :shock:

Reread your post... You may not have tried Sludge....

I like Sludge and Jiggy too. Do you still like me? :blush:

Reactions: Bronze

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Heck I liked Jiggy.... Sludge on the other hand....

images

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Gummy Bears
Used to eat those when dad was stationed in Germany. Grandpa would have those in his pocket for us grandkids. (Stepmom's dad. Spoke no English but communicated very well with his non German grandkids with those gummy bears :lol:)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good morning Army! Got a short break from Kitchen duty and thought I'd drop by and say HI.

Licorice.
I'll have to try Jiggy again 'cause I never got licorice out of it

I love licorice but don't know if I want to vape it :blink:

I think it might be one of those things where you love something and nothing comes up to par.

Only one way to find out, Robin

Gummy Bears
Yeah, more fruity and a bit of spice

Used to eat those when dad was stationed in Germany. Grandpa would have those in his pocket for us grandkids. (Stepmom's dad. Spoke no English but communicated very well with his non German grandkids with those gummy bears :lol:)

Ah, the universal language, Gummy bears... :drool:

Reactions: Robino1

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I'm vaping Jiggy right now.. I got a little nostalgic and ordered Jiggy and Sweet Swish in my last order from HHV. They were part of my very first order with them over 3 years ago. It's different at 20W, compared to what it used to be at 8W.

Sludge.. UGH! enough said. :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I'm vaping Jiggy right now.. I got a little nostalgic and ordered Jiggy and Sweet Swish in my last order from HHV. They were part of my very first order with them over 3 years ago. It's different at 20W, compared to what it used to be at 8W.

Sludge.. UGH! enough said. :)

Hi Dusty! I like Sludge, but not at higher watts. Nice to see you. :)

Reactions: Dusty_D
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread