Status
Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
So I'm boutta trade my CCI Centurion 30mm rda for a Royal Hunter 22mm rda. Would you smack me? I'm not gonna smack myself I got my Centurion for free and just want something that's smaller. Is it gonna be a good trade y'all?
As long as it isn't the RH mini, you'll be happy. Obviously, your deck is going to be smaller, =ing less room to build, but the RH is a great atty. I could do without the built in "screen" within the DT but it does keep SB down a little (until it clogs with juice, then you just pull it and blow it out).

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
Killa City
As long as it isn't the RH mini, you'll be happy. Obviously, your deck is going to be smaller, =ing less room to build, but the RH is a great atty. I could do without the built in "screen" within the DT but it does keep SB down a little (until it clogs with juice, then you just pull it and blow it out).
Yeah I've been hearing a lot of people talk crap on it but I love smaller build decks because I'm subohm asf anyways, plus I'm trading something else so I'll still have my Centurion for my Hammer of God imma get! Thanks for the feedback though and yeah that SB drip tip is ehh, how I like them I just wish I could remove this one for ease of dripping but nope not the Mini it's the RH V2! Thanks for the feedback mate much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread