1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Negative Feedback for PIF

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF' started by Jules22871, May 2, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jules22871

Jules22871 Moved On ECF Veteran

List who the offer was from and why it went bad. Refrain from personal insults please. Just stick to the facts of the trade.

Do to some recent activity I am making an amendment to the negative feedback policy.

If you have given a person a large offer from either the wants or needs thread, get no replies to PMs to make sure it was received, PM system for that member has been disabled and then see the person selling it off to make a profit, if you honestly feel like you have been taken to the cleaners by someone, please let us know. Stick to the facts and refrain from any kind of personal attacks. If others have had the same thing happen with the same person, it is fine to post that but don't just post how lousy someone is for doing that. That is considered a personal attack. Like I said, stick to the facts of what has happened and why you feel you were taken advantage of. ~ 09/16/10

2. Jules22871

I'm putting myself on the bad thread. I have several packages that should have already went out and they are still sitting here. I let everyone get out of the house without getting them to go to the post office. Sorry about that! Everything will go tomorrow for sure.

If it helps any, I have two Chucks that need work and they are both sitting in the same pile.

3. lilith79

lilith79 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

1 day does not a bad PIFfer make!!

4. Shagadelickg

Shagadelickg Moved On

I completely agree. Jules you are exempt from being put on the negative feedback thread. :D

5. lilith79

lilith79 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

This should be rule #9!!

6. Jules22871

weeelllll, a couple of them are more than one day,lol I really should have had them out, I just kept forgetting to get someone to do it before they would leave the house.

7. VRubin

VRubin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

This scared me.
    I thought about posting a "haha got ya!" post in here, as a joke but I thought it would piss people off lol. I vote Jules removes hereself!!

8. Jules22871

Seriously, I'm no better than anyone else on here. When I mess up I'm accountable just like everyone else is. I have like 10 packages that should have been out by now and they aren't and it's my fault so there nananana:p

9. superace007

superace007 Super Member ECF Veteran

hmm... i've got one for 2 days... quick, run!!! "sprinting"

10. Jules22871

All packages are in the mail now! Sorry you all had to wait. If it's any consolation, my poor broken Chuck has been sitting in the same pile of stuff to be mailed.

11. Gunjji

Gunjji Super Member ECF Veteran

I am giving neg feedback about Gunjji.. He don't play World of Warcraft anymore!! he sits on ECF site, plays Chess Titans and vapes instead!

12. Jules22871

What an awful guy! And Jules just lays around and complains. Neither one is any good.

13. GoodDog

GoodDog Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well, I have to tattle on myself, too. I don't know what has been wrong with me lately but I'm sure making a lot of mistakes and I apologize.

I traded with Lilith79 and she sent me her part, no problem. Well I sent her a 510 to 901 adapter thinking that if she turned it around she would have the 901 to 510 adapter she wanted. Duh!! I didn't think twice about it!

Then I get superace007's DIY kit all nicely packed with care (even smiled at how nice I made it look) and forgot to put the 0 nic liquid in the package. I woke up in the middle of the night trying to remember if I put it in or not. Well when he got it sure enough... I didn't.

I drove 25 miles today to go to a doctor's appointment and it isn't until next week!

So... if I've screwed up with anyone else please let me know and please know that it wasn't done because I don't care... I really do care and want everything to go out correctly and for the recipient to be happy when they open the package.

Thank you lilith79 and superace007 for being so kind and understanding. :)

14. superace007

ha ha, it's no problem gooddog! don't even worry about it, it happens to everyone!
    you don't need to try to fix anything w/ me, personally i'm just a happy camper!

15. GoodDog

GoodDog Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm going to make it right and also send you something for your trouble. A deal is a deal and I HAVE to keep my end of it. You're a sweetheart, thanks! :)

16. Jules22871

you know it's a good bunch when the only negative feedback is us snitching out ourselves, lmao

17. leannebug

leannebug Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Ok, this...

...just made me LOL!

I'm going to have to put myself on here too. There are TOO MANY times that I am slow to mail out packages (and Kelly, if you are lurking, I haven't forgotten, I'm making it- and that makes me even SLOOOOOWER)

I have decided I need to announce; that I will have a mail day, once a week. I have to devote one day to cleaning the house, one day to cleaning the laundry, one day to cleaning me :D (and you think I jest) :lol: and one day to mailing packages. It just takes me so long to get it all together, and all that stuff, that I can't promise next day mailing. :p

So, I'm tattling on me for being slow. oh, and I'm terribly forgetful. It's not intentional. I even have a journal devoted just to trades, with "ins" and "outs" pages, and I check them off! But if, heaven forbid, I forget to mail you something... PLEASE PLEASE don't hesitate to ask me about it. I didn't do it intentionally, and I will be mortified, but if you haven't gotten your end of the trade, PIF, whatever, it's because I truly forgot. Sorry!

18. sensay

sensay Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have a pif journal too lmao!!

19. Gunjji

Gunjji Super Member ECF Veteran

ROFL... Now Thats Funny!!!!

20. superace007

i'm tattling on all those un-named people who keep putting awesome offers up on pif!
    when my stockpile comes in, your gonna regret it!