Negative Feedback for PIF

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF' started by Jules22871, May 2, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sallana

Sallana Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    the North Pole
    Have you tried Sallana's Butt Lint?

2. Youthful313

Youthful313 Super Member ECF Veteran

Never!!!! you can't make me!!!

3. GtrSoloist

GtrSoloist Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2010
    USA
    I'm perfecting the receipe as we speak. Code Name: BLS

4. Tracey1

Tracey1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2009
    Tampa, Fl

Ditto for me with Latham. Even if he was late sending it out I should have received it about 10 or 11 days ago. And that is being VERY generous with the time to get it out. I have been late with packages myself but I always try to keep in touch with the people that are waiting on them. I will have to check my pm's for dates to be sure but I should have had it last week from what he said about mailing it out.
    Sorry to have to post this. I checked his user page and there hasn't been any activity since 8/20. Sad. :(

5. Neo

Neo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I sent him a very nice PIF and have pm'd him a few times to ask if he received it. No response. It's funny too because I had to PM to ask him for his address because he didn't let me know. He was quick to respond on that.

6. Cyia

Cyia Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Count me in on that. Last IM to me was sent 8/20 when he said my package was in the mail. I have yet to receive anything. I didn't want to say anything but the delayed time and such, it just disappointed me. Latham, if you read this, I hope all is well and that you are able to actually mail everything to those who you promised it to.

-cyia

7. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    Wow... this makes me so sad. :(

I know it's really incredible that this happens so rarely and that 99.9% of the people here are honest and good as gold - hell, half the time I get extra's from people. People who are already sending me free stuff to start with! And that's really amazing that we have such a high percentage of good people.

But to see so many awesome people be generous and get ripped off... ugh!

I don't know how people like that live with themselves...

8. Bahnzo

Bahnzo Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    Colorado
    There's always going to be people that come in here and take advantage of the kindness people show. Sadly, it will continue to happen no matter what. I'd say however, there needs to be a list of these people, maybe kept in the first post of this thread if Jules or some other mod can edit it.

I hate to create a "wall of shame", but it would at least give a place to have all the names of people who have ripped off others in one place...as well as a strong incentive to not do that yourself.

9. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    Yeah, that's a good idea. And honestly... it's a short list! Most of the posts in here are chit-chat. There's probably only a handful of actual negative reviews.

Which, I suppose, once again highlights how good this place it.

10. j0ker

j0ker Classifieds Manager Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 24, 2009
    MS Gulf Coast
    I will be looking into several of the members that have been brought to my attention. If you are one of these members and you read this post, it's in your best interest to contact me ASAP. I will be contacting these members via email and a response isn't made within a reasonable amount of time, their ECF account will be banned and will be required to contact me before they are allowed to return. If any of you have contact with these members, please let them know I need to speak with them before it's too late.

On a side note, please refrain from discussion in this thread. We are notified each time someone post and when we come to look, we see discussions. This thread is meant to notify the mods and myself of PIF members that are failing to follow through with their promises. So in other words, it's like a false alarm. By all means, if you want to add your complaints to others, that's fine. Just try to refrain from basic discussion.

Thank You,
    j0ker

11. Justin25

Justin25 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    North Carolina
    yea but whats stopping these people from creating new names and doing it again.???

12. j0ker

j0ker Classifieds Manager Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 24, 2009
    MS Gulf Coast
    I can't go into details but we have measure in place to prevent such activity. It works very well too.

13. Blaze

Blaze Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Kentucky
    I would assume the anti-IP addy software implemented by most Rag and WoW servers now days :)

14. Youthful313

Youthful313 Super Member ECF Veteran

Ding ding ding Blaze is epic at answering questions :)

15. tranced

tranced Super Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2010
    Grand Blanc, Michigan
    what's a rag server? Or do I not want to know?

16. Sallana

Sallana Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    the North Pole
    Just a friendly reminder:

17. ImYourSalt

ImYourSalt Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Almost the exact same story with LATHAM and I.
    PIFed on the 11th. he told me it was in the mail on the 15th.
    I have yet to see it, and have send hin numerous inquiries. No response.

I hate to have to do this to! Really sucks. This is the first time I've had this happen, I just wish I read this thread first!

18. ImYourSalt

ImYourSalt Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Also, anyway we can have a list of people not to PIF or trade with somewhere on here? it would make it much easier to keep up to date. with all the chit-chat, it makes it hard to find what im looking for here.

Foggy Road likes this.
  19. Jules22871

Jules22871 Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    That is why J0ker posted this:

Now that I know who you are talking about, it has already been sent to the higher ups. They are following protocol and will let us know as things progress.

20. The Big Chief
    This message by The Big Chief has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 30, 2010, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Aug 30, 2010
  21. Justin25
    This message by Justin25 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 30, 2010, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Aug 30, 2010
  22. Automaton
    This message by Automaton has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 30, 2010, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Aug 30, 2010
  23. r3dgh0s7
    This message by r3dgh0s7 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 30, 2010, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Aug 30, 2010
  24. Justin25
    This message by Justin25 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 30, 2010, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Aug 30, 2010
  25. Automaton
    This message by Automaton has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 30, 2010, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Aug 30, 2010
  26. keyzygirl
    This message by keyzygirl has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 30, 2010, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Aug 30, 2010
  27. Cyia
    This message by Cyia has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 30, 2010, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Aug 30, 2010
  28. firhill
    This message by firhill has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 30, 2010, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Aug 30, 2010
  29. keyzygirl
    This message by keyzygirl has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 30, 2010, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Aug 30, 2010
  30. r3dgh0s7
    This message by r3dgh0s7 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 30, 2010, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Aug 30, 2010
  31. r3dgh0s7
    Aug 30, 2010
  32. firhill
    This message by firhill has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 30, 2010, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Aug 30, 2010
  33. r3dgh0s7
    Aug 30, 2010
  34. firhill
    Aug 30, 2010
  35. keyzygirl
    Aug 30, 2010
  36. leannebug
    This message by leannebug has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 30, 2010, Reason: OFF TOPIC.
    Aug 30, 2010
  37. Jules22871

Jules22871 Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    Originally Posted by j0ker
    On a side note, please refrain from discussion in this thread. We are notified each time someone post and when we come to look, we see discussions. This thread is meant to notify the mods and myself of PIF members that are failing to follow through with their promises. So in other words, it's like a false alarm. By all means, if you want to add your complaints to others, that's fine. Just try to refrain from basic discussion.

I am really getting tried of following this conversation from one thread to another.