Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Okay that makes sense..thanks man much apreciated but I think il buy it from that site that site looks decent enough. That makes me wonder if my TOBH is real or not eather unless Rdas don't have clones

RDAs are often cloned. Almost everything is cloned these days, but clone doesn't necessarily mean bad. Some clones perform quite well. What bothers me are counterfeits: Clones that have logos copied from the originals and things like serial numbers that deceive buyers into thinking they are buying the real thing.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Pretty much any device that's been out longer than a month has clones...Some are cloned even before they are released by the original manufacturer

and some are even manufactured by the same companies that are contracted to make the authentic models.

Thediscoranger

Dec 13, 2014
Damn, well for me I just like the real deal don't know why just do, but my nem works great just the locking ring has some problems and that's really about it, but I think I will find a diff smoke shop for sure and Maybie look into a turtleship v2 anyone know if those are good? I'm looking into them right now also maybie a trustworthy site to buy them off of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread