Nemesis vs k100

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarreddizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Oxnard, CA, USA
My first mechanical mod was the K-100. Great starter-mod, simple and easy to use with a relatively low MSRP. Performance wise, you get what you pay for.
Now, I have 3 Nemesis, one of which is a Clone. Not ashamed to admit it, I bought it to see the difference between the Legit and Clone. Now see, this is where the line get fuzzy, they both (legit and clones) are solid performers. However, there are minute details to which the legit ones are better. small things, but aesthetic and functional. The legit Nemesis are ready to go, "perfect" in my opinion to use the second you get them. The clones on the other hand, well they need some work with pliers, and maybe sandpaper. I fully support the original mod designer and continually buy directly from Atmomixani, and as I said the clone was only a tester, and now a beater setup.

sigtausteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
Lawton, OK, USA
depends on if the Nemesis is a clone or now. there are small, yet slight differences. The nemesis clone is a really good mod and an extremely cheap price compared the the real nemesis mod. (if it is under $100, its a clone). The K100 is also a clone of the Empire mod. The difference between the clones and the real ones is the quality of the work. The REAL mods are meticulously designed for practical and most efficient use. The tubes and threads are usually handmachined by an "expert?" machinist and you can tell that by how they are crafted. They are stand alone works of art (serial numbered as well). The clones are just that, massed produced for profit. The more they can put out the more profit they will get. Because they are massed produced they are cheaper. And the quality control is not as high. Bottom line is you get what you pay for. It you by it and it works for you, go for it. There are those purists out there that would not by a clone for the reasons stated above. up to you.

Real- By Atmomixani : Nemesis matte
Clone- $29.08 Nemesis Mod / E-Cigarette Battery Compartment - stainless steel / with telescopic pin at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Real- The Empire PV Mod
Clone- Kamry K100 Body - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

jarreddizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Oxnard, CA, USA
depends on if the Nemesis is a clone or now. there are small, yet slight differences. The nemesis clone is a really good mod and an extremely cheap price compared the the real nemesis mod. (if it is under $100, its a clone). The K100 is also a clone of the Empire mod. The difference between the clones and the real ones is the quality of the work. The REAL mods are meticulously designed for practical and most efficient use. The tubes and threads are usually handmachined by an "expert?" machinist and you can tell that by how they are crafted. They are stand alone works of art (serial numbered as well). The clones are just that, massed produced for profit. The more they can put out the more profit they will get. Because they are massed produced they are cheaper. And the quality control is not as high. Bottom line is you get what you pay for. It you by it and it works for you, go for it. There are those purists out there that would not by a clone for the reasons stated above. up to you.

Clone- $29.08 Nemesis Mod / E-Cigarette Battery Compartment - stainless steel / with telescopic pin at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Real- The Empire PV Mod

I'm not a purist lol I was tricked into buying an Oni and then I ended up with a rebranded clone!

Texaslimo

Woof!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
TX
I personally prefer the Nemesis just because it is an exceptionally well designed piece. I particularly enjoy the adjustable pin and ease of kick installation and removal of the Nemesis. The K100 has the advantage of being a telescoping device so you can use any size battery without having to carry any extra parts. The Neme has great support. I would also like to point out that both mods perform very well!

BowenTylor

Sep 29, 2013
Kennesaw

Real- The Empire PV Mod

Indeed, I am not a purist. Haha. I like to think that if A clone can have a product that will vape and perform even ALMOST as good as the real thing, then the real deal may not be as high line as it comes off. Haha. Ie: I have had a real Trident and a Clone trident. I sold the real thing because it wasn't any substantial difference, they were both equivalent.

I think I'm going to end up buying the k100 AND the nemesis clone. For kiks and giggles !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread