Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
hello DawnBella ... I hope you have better results with the new ones and can return the older ones.

You sound like a good repeat customer that would be worth keeping happy.

I also use the eRoll for my out and about vape ... even though they take a bit of maintenance (they give me the level of vape that works for me) ... I am thrilled to give up the maintenance of washing my hands, brushing my teeth 10 times a day and chewing a pack of gum every two days with analogs.

Good luck

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
First let me start by saying what is good about WC and the Fling Mini.

1. WC always ships fast.
2. When buying in bulk, the Fling Mini does have the better price.
3. WC's flavors are outstanding.
4. WC offers a great selection of nicotine strengths.

Note. I do agree that usage is subjective. Some puff too often and/or to hard, etc.

I received my 10 replacement minis today. I made the point to not baby it but not kill it. I tried to find a comfortable medium. I started one at 4 pm. By 4:30 pm you can feel it become weaker and the vapor drops in half unless you drag long (That gives me a headache). By 5:45 pm it was dead. I'm out. I will give the Krave King 2014 model a chance. At the very least, it is the same size and rechargeable. I am NOT saying I would not recommend the Fling mini and in a social situation they are perfect for a puff here and there. I am just saying it is not working well enough for my needs.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
First let me start by saying what is good about WC and the Fling Mini.

1. WC always ships fast.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Well, I guess they have to ship 'em fast, lest the batteries go flat before they even reach the customer ;)

67 buckies, coulda bought a nice starter kit with some decent liquid ...

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
The Fling originals (much larger) are still a good buy. I pick them up now and again simply because I love WC flavors.

I love the Fling Originals! Being a little larger than the Mini (and thus not confused with an analog) I've yet to have an anti-smoking zealot confront me when vaping one in a restaurant, grocery store, etc.

At home my "rotation" includes multiple iTaste VV's and eMax VV/VW's with assorted Aspire Clearomizers and IBTanked Cartotanks...all a little too unwieldy to take out into the world.

So when I head out the door I always stick a couple Fling Originals in my pocket and I'm ready for ANYTHING!!!

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
I just received 50 mini flings the other day and very disappointed! They are all weak and unsatisfying:(

Normally they are very good but I suspect I received ones that were sitting there for a weeks. The customer rep said that they rotate their stock to keep them fresh...hmm not sure about that.

He gave me a 20% off coupon even though I begged for at least 30% or half my order for free on my next order but they wouldn't budge.

I like the company but not happy!

Living overseas, I was not willing to send them back.

:(

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I just received 50 mini flings the other day and very disappointed! They are all weak and unsatisfying:(

Normally they are very good but I suspect I received ones that were sitting there for a weeks. The customer rep said that they rotate their stock to keep them fresh...hmm not sure about that.

He gave me a 20% off coupon even though I begged for at least 30% or half my order for free on my next order but they wouldn't budge.

I like the company but not happy!

Living overseas, I was not willing to send them back.

:(

Ugh! Just ugh. As you know, I dealt with the very same issue. WC sent 10 replacements and they seemed a little better. I have kinda given up hope and moved to something larger for right now. I have an eRoll which I do not like at all. Blu, Modern Vapor, 510's etc, etc. lol. I have been using the esmart which works well but is huge!!

REAL SIZED

Krave King rechargeable - plastic like flavor and 18mg only. Soon the batts with have a white led (boo!)
ePuffer Colibri - new batteries are a disaster.
Neo - the absolute worst cartomizers ever made. Horrible taste after 5 drags.
WC Fling mini - amazing flavors with hit or miss performance.
NJOY King - the best of the best but beyond over priced.

Last edited:

ccm2000

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
California
I have an eRoll which I do not like at all...

DawnBella I'm surprised you don't like the eRoll. It's the best real size ecig I've ever owned. I can fill with my own juice and don't have the expense of those pre-filled cartos or crappy pre-filled flavors. An eRoll and charge case will last me all day (with refills of course). Hope you're not giving up your throne as the mini using Vapor Queen.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
DawnBella I'm surprised you don't like the eRoll. It's the best real size ecig I've ever owned. I can fill with my own juice and don't have the expense of those pre-filled cartos or crappy pre-filled flavors. An eRoll and charge case will last me all day (with refills of course). Hope you're not giving up your throne as the mini using Vapor Queen.

;) lol kinda sorta. I think the next attempt for me will be ePuffer Rev 3 'Snaps'. They will have a PCC version with a shorter battery coming this week. Just never have good luck with the eRoll. I don't even bother with cleaning attys and all that. I always use a fresh one but after a few hours, the taste is so muted, the crackle is gone and the heat drives me crazy. Anyway, I already found the ultimate mini but I cannot afford to use it - Hi NJOY grrr lol

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

I have seen a lot of posts where people don't like the eRoll. It was more disappointed with it than any other ecig purchase I have made and I have been disappointed a lot of times.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
DawnBella I'm surprised you don't like the eRoll. It's the best real size ecig I've ever owned.

I am a big eRoll fan as well, stealth vaping them here at work right now ...

Been keeping the atomizers fresh by soaking in 91% isopropyl alcohol. Since the eCab, Ovale Elips, and the eRoll all use the same atty, I just keep a dozen or so soaking in a sealed plastic tub and rotate them through the units. A lot of crud appears in the alcohol bath, so it must be working. No more burnt taste, and the cleaned wick vapes much better ...

Also, a guy on in the eRoll forum suggested removing the inner cap on the tanks, it acts as an air restrictor. Its a good mod, increases flow considerably ... :thumbs:

I gave up on White Cloud Minis. Used to give them away as samples to smoking friends, but the quality has dropped and the price has risen ... :(

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I've done the alcohol bath and etc. I don't need more things to do in my life lol. Smoking is suppose to be my break time. Anyway, I just use fresh attys since they are not that expensive but still I do not like the muted flavor and the crazy heat. I have some WC large flings here. They use to be great for a full day. Now they become weak after about 6 hours and give me a headache.

ps. by inner cap you mean the second cap below the mouth piece cap, right?

Last edited:

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I've done the alcohol bath and etc. I don't need more things to do in my life lol.

Same here, I haven't taken the time that some have in opening and thoroughly cleaning these $4 atomizers, but dumping them in a plastic tub with a sealed lid, then leaving them for a couple of days, maybe agitating it when I walk by, has proved to be worth the minimal effort. It does restore most of them to nearly like-new performance ... :thumbs:

ps. by inner cap you mean the second cap below the mouth piece cap, right?

Yeah, that inside cap inside of the tank. It comes out easily with a hooked dental pick, and the difference in vapor flow is dramatic. Credit to Johnnie Price in the eRoll forum for this tip ...

But you will burn through juice like crazy ... :blink: :laugh:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I did find a real size disposable that when you buy 50 or more they are $2.00 each! ($3.00 normally) but, they come from China and shipping is prob high and a long wait lol

marlbo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread