new 10ML bottle sizes vs. 30ML size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearjunky

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
illinois
I was getting ready to place another juice order and noticed that my usual 12ML size bottles of juice are no longer available...they have been downsized to 10ML bottles. I see the smaller size is a buck cheaper, but I really don't think the 10ML size will fit my needs so I will more than likely start buying my goodejuice juices in the larger 30ML size bottles. I will have to spend more on the intial outlay but of coarse I will get more juice and save some money because the larger bottle cost vs. the smaller bottles. my question is can anybody POST a photo of what the larger 30ML bottles look like so I know what to expect when I buy larger 30ML bottles of my favorite juices? and I always buy the goodejuice selections like organic #1, acadian gold, wrangler light, commercial tobacco, vita bella, ect...THANKS!!!

russ81072

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
lansing, IL.
here is a picture of the 12ml bottle next to the 30ml bottle. hope this helps you russ's iphone pics 056.jpg russ's iphone pics 056.jpg

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
If I could get all of my customers' packages to them in fifteen minutes, believe me, I would. We ship as soon as the orders come in, as long as we are at the shop. Unfortunately, the United States Postal service isn't as diligent as us. Your package will be there, I'm sure of it. Happy Holidays gearjunky!:)

russ81072

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
lansing, IL.
Hey Nick, Happy holidays to you and the family and everyone at goodejuice!!

I was at my sisters last weekend and was talking to her husbands sister in law, found out she vapes and lives like 5 minutes from you guys. So I told her to go check you guys out. I also paid it forward to her and gave her my other ego twist battery that I had. So now I will be coming in to get a new one. I hope she came in and visited the store. Sending customers your way my friend. Keep up the great service to all of us here.

Lance (aka Russ) :p :vapor:

russ81072

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
lansing, IL.
Yea she came in and got set up with some stuff. That was very nice of you to hand over your battery. I think she was impressed with her new gear. Happy New Year Russ! er...I mean Lance.:p

LOL :laugh: that's cool, I hope she becomes a regular customer. I'll have to find out what she got.:unsure:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread