Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
eleafistick50w.PNG

eleafistick50w_1.PNG

eleafistick50w_2.PNG

eleafistick50w_3.PNG

eleaf istick 50W 4400mah VV/VW FULL KIT - ALL COLORS
$59.95

Only $56.95 after Newsletter VIP discount. Even more savings if you have any Super VIP or Military discount.

Introducing the Big Brother in the eleaf series - The Eleaf Istick 50w

The iStick 50W is a super version of the iStick series batteries. Strong vapor production can be generated with the expanded range of output! (2V-10Volts & 5W-50Watts!) The iLeaf 50 has a 4400 mAh battery capacity. It still has a strong spring connector and wear-resistant stainless steel thread and the additional temperature alarm function makes it high-safety even in strong vaping. It has a wonderful feeling when you hold it because of its size and the rounded edges! Also, Eleaf listened to suggestions and gave it a side charging port!

Features and Specs:
  • Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 1-3/4" x 7/8"
  • 510 Threaded
  • Variable Wattage (VW) and Variable Voltage (VV) mode
  • Maximum Output Wattage: 50 Watts
  • Adjustable Voltage: from 2.0V to 10.0V
  • Adjustable Wattage: from 5W to 50W
  • Minimum Resistance: from 0.2 ohm
  • Built-in battery: Capacity 4400mAh
  • Incremental OLED screen: battery condition, atomizer resistance, wattage and voltage Battery Protections: atomizer short circuit protection, 10 second protection and low voltage protection (battery lower than 3.3V)
  • This listing is for the full kit which includes: the 4400mah mod, eGo Thread Adapter, micro USB charging cable, 1A Wall Adapter for faster charging, manual

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I hope it is ok to ask a question in this, I went in to order this and not showing any different on price, I have join the news letter,i have bought juice from here and it is gooooddddddd.

You won't see the price be different....you will see a newsletter discount in your cart after the subtotal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread