Status
Not open for further replies.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I hear people getting excited because with the new batteries AW has came out you can sub ohm one of these. What would be the point of sub ohming on a 14500? I would think you would be changing out batteries every few minutes.

I'm not sure how wise it'd be to super sub ohm on these, but I routinely run .8-.9 on mine, without having to change the batteries every minute ;) I still just stick to swapping it out half a bottle like I do with all my 14500s.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Half a bottle? Can you Meter that batt next time let use know what volts it reads? And is that the new 14500 batts from aw that's I believe 9amps?

with the new aw's, a little under half a bottle on a .9 coil i was at 3.6. it's just habit for me at this point to swap batteries half way through *shrug* it works for me :)

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Hoping to get a 14500 mini, quick question, going to order some extra 3ml bottles.

I know they have a hole in the top cap for the squonk tube, but are there also regular caps included or work with the same bottles? I was going to prefill one or two bottles with juice for travel, and wondered if they could be capped? Thanks!

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area
So is it too late to find a bf hornet? If so I hope the RM2 will work! I passed up the Woodvils but I don't plan on passing up on a mini!
Go to the thread "catfish atty mods". He has bottom fed hornets for $50 + shipping.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Hoping to get a 14500 mini, quick question, going to order some extra 3ml bottles.

I know they have a hole in the top cap for the squonk tube, but are there also regular caps included or work with the same bottles? I was going to prefill one or two bottles with juice for travel, and wondered if they could be capped? Thanks!

The second bottle comes with a regular cap. You can buy more bottles with regular caps also.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
The second bottle comes with a regular cap. You can buy more bottles with regular caps also.

Thanks, I plan on ordering extra bottles with my first Reo, the site does not show them well so I don't know if the "extra" bottles come with normal caps or not, or if you can use one from a vendor supplied juice bottle. Well at least I know you get one with the mod order.

Reactions: Debadoo

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thanks, I plan on ordering extra bottles with my first Reo, the site does not show them well so I don't know if the "extra" bottles come with normal caps or not, or if you can use one from a vendor supplied juice bottle. Well at least I know you get one with the mod order.

The extra you buy come with dripper tip and cap (no hole). You have to order caps with holes separate, they come with the tubing. Some vendor bottles will work. But you must be sure the threading does not cause a air or juice leak. Some will not fit right on the caps.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I got the purple one a couple weeks ago and I just got to building the rm2 today. 1.3 ohm, very nice for me. The green/black just got in from Maine a couple weeks ago also with new contacts and new 510 plus Rob hooked me up with a new delrin cover....

These things are great now. I really like the old minis, my current favorites....

Thanks rob!

Like your Mini's.

I only have one Mini OG, but it's a real nice one from the Feb 2011 run that is pristine, has been updated and a very handy holster. I run a Hornet on it. Do have 2 Woodvil 14500's as well (and a 14500 GP Piccolo), but now days only use the MOG sometimes.

r12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread