Status
Not open for further replies.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
There are still so many beautiful 14500 minis for sale! If you haven't gotten one yet you really should! I can't get over just how well it fits in my hand!

rio-pic-jpg.468717

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
There are still so many beautiful 14500 minis for sale! If you haven't gotten one yet you really should! I can't get over just how well it fits in my hand!

Agree. I plan to get more Mini 1.0's soon. I like them way better than my new Mini 2.1's that have all been running Chalice III's (and a CII on an earlier 2.1). I wish a Chalice would fit on my 2011 Mini Blue Ano to replace the new Hornet on it. It won't so I might even replace it with another Mini 1.0 so I can run another Chalice/Mini combo.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Ordered 2 more Mini 1.0's this morning plus extras. An all Black Ano and all White. They will be the new homes for 2 more of my Chalice III's. :thumbs:

Brings my total of 14500 Reos up to 6 counting the 2 Woodvil's, and total Reos bought since last August up to 24 (so far). I did sell a Woodvil 18490 recently, so my Reo collection is 23 for now. :2cool:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Ordered 2 more Mini 1.0's this morning plus extras. An all Black Ano and all White. They will be the new homes for 2 more of my Chalice III's. :thumbs:

Brings my total of 14500 Reos up to 6 counting the 2 Woodvil's, and total Reos bought since last August up to 24 (so far). I did sell a Woodvil 18490 recently, so my Reo collection is 23 for now. :2cool:

Wow! Had no idea you had so many reos! That's gota be the most minis in one collection I bet. Sweet!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Wow! Had no idea you had so many reos! That's gota be the most minis in one collection I bet. Sweet!

He is not far behind me! I will have 8 when my next arrives! I need to post a updated pic!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com

You are doing well as a true REO collector! You just might catch me soon!:banana:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
He is not far behind me! I will have 8 when my next arrives! I need to post a updated pic!
You are doing well as a true REO collector! You just might catch me soon!:banana:

I doubt that will ever happen Karen even though I've bought 12 since early April. I'm slowing down, or at least that is the plan. A plan that might work if Rob would slow down on dangling the baited hooks. Even so 2 more Mech Woodvil's have already been planned for awhile, and I'm still on the fence about getting any Resin's.

The point about an updated picture is spot on. I think the last "Reo collection" picture I took was less than 3 months in when I had 9 of them early last November.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
total Reos bought since last August up to 24 (so far). I did sell a Woodvil 18490 recently, so my Reo collection is 23 for now. :2cool:

Customer of the year, right there ^^^^^^^^^^

Good thing you're not gonna go crazy into reos or nuthin' ;)

On average, 2 per month for a year. <drops mike> "Thank you, Las Vegas, goodnight"

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I currently have 6 14500 minis, and 2 woody ones. Clearly I love small mods :X
I think some of mine are pretty special, and I'm sad I sold off my purple ones a year back. I have an amazing gold, a red one, and a black wrinkle. And I'm loving my new tumbled!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Customer of the year, right there ^^^^^^^^^^

Good thing you're not gonna go crazy into reos or nuthin' ;)

On average, 2 per month for a year. <drops mike> "Thank you, Las Vegas, goodnight"

Man of the year in my book is Robert...

You're the enabler that started it, so the responsibility is more on you and Rob than on me. :)

The only mods I have ever bought that matter to me anymore is Reos. About 11 months in with Reos now and that is 3-4 times longer longer than I stayed with any of the other high end mods bought... mods that I wasted more than twice as much money on as what I have into the Reos/bf atty's...

...(so far). ;)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Nice collection of "little" all lined up in a row Karen.

My newest Mini 1.0's (Black Ano & White) and another Chalice III came today taking my 14500 Reos to 6 counting the 2 Woodvil's, Chalice to 7. Also scored another Nuppin' Naval Brass TC & AFC today (still looking for at least 2 more V2 bases, 2 black AFC's and another black top cap). Also have a bunch more Syner DT's due Monday for them.

So it's all about small tonight with 5 of them rocking Chalice atty's, one a Hornet, and 6 ADV's.

No time for pictures now but should get to them sometime soon.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Just my special metal Mini REO's.
Left: Nickle, Polished Nickle, Polished, Polished Brass, Tumbled Brass

V9IPRY5.jpg

I am just wondering how long ago did he make those Nickle ones, and were they expensive? I have never seen any mods before, that have been made of this type of metal. Oh Yeah they are beautiful! :)

KAS

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
I am just wondering how long ago did he make those Nickle ones, and were they expensive? I have never seen any mods before, that have been made of this type of metal. Oh Yeah they are beautiful! :)

KAS

Nickle Mini's were sold around 6/10/2011. They were a one time run. Due to problems with the nickle anodizing, Robert lost a lot of doors. They did not pass his quality control! There were a limited number of full Nickle Mini's sold. A lot of them were sold with anodized colored doors.

I can't remember the price when they hit the site. My two were purchased used. I have seen Nickle Mini's sell for about $250. I was lucky to pick mine up for a lot less than that! I bought three more Nickle Mini's that went to other people that were wanting them. I just happened to see them available and grabbed them quick.

003-3.jpg

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Those are gorgeous Karen! What a pretty button cover on the polished brass!!

Deb, that button cover was a gift from Rob Fisher. He sent it to me all the way from South Africa specifically for my Brass Mini! Here is a good pic for ya!
hngTjS9.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Nickle Mini's were sold around 6/10/2011. They were a one time run. Due to problems with the nickle anodizing, Robert lost a lot of doors. They did not pass his quality control! There were a limited number of full Nickle Mini's sold. A lot of them were sold with anodized colored doors.

I can't remember the price when they hit the site. My two were purchased used. I have seen Nickle Mini's sell for about $250. I was lucky to pick mine up for a lot less than that! I bought three more Nickle Mini's that went to other people that were wanting them. I just happened to see them available and grabbed them quick.

003-3.jpg

I have been reading some of the first lounge thread, but I think it will take me along time to learn all the history in there.

Thank you :)

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread