new and renewed mini 14500s

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Please pleasepleaseplease... make a one brass in standard profile. :( (I would pre-pay if I could.)
I will keep some of them standard some people still use cartos and standard atomizers . There is no need to worry about them selling out they wont I will make plenty

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I will keep some of them standard some people still use cartos and standard atomizers . There is no need to worry about them selling out they wont I will make plenty

Yay! :banana: It's just that I already have several RM2's and other attys that fit 14500 standard profile. When I grab the 14500 brass riding the Reo-Go-Round I wanna keep it classic format. :thumbs:

Reactions: Debadoo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Reactions: AllPepperS

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Thanks, wasn't sure when I saw that link that made it seem like they were the same. But I reckin it was just saying that the hornet is easily rebuildable maybe. Nevermind, looked again and realized it was talking about both of em
Could get a top feeder Hornet and have someone modify for you.
Bottom fed Hornets are hard to find!

Reactions: Debadoo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Could get a top feeder Hornet and have someone modify for you.
Bottom fed Hornets are hard to find!
not for me but thanks. Found out I don't care for tiny atties. I have an ERA that I may be parting with. Was just trying to find out if they were the same thing, but as usual I was just cornfoozled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread