Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
I mostly vape tobacco non menthol flavors, looking forward to trying some of yours when they come out.

It has been an extremely tedious process in finding good tobacco flavors out there. We have been testing flavors for almost a month now with little to no success. We have a couple additional companies to try and then we will be picking the best ones for the site. We may end up doing a tobacco sampler at first to get some feedback, but we are working on it and they will be out soon. Thanks for your interest! -Josh

Anyone have any suggestions on tobacco flavorings that have worked for them?

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
  • Deleted by GrapeVap

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Red Energy and Lemon-Lime have been added to the flavor list!

I received my order of Red Energy this morning, with a free 15ml Mt Do (first time order), and a sample Lemon-Lime.

My thoughts:
The Red Energy reminded me of Big Red. I used to drink that as a kid. I love the flavor. I ordered 18mg 50/50. I am glad I ordered the 30ml as this one will make my rotation.
My son (19 yr old) says the Red Energy tastes like the energy drink. He also likes the flavor and has stolen the bottle.
TH is not bad but not great, as I am using a regular carto. This will warrent a dual coil as soon as I get some more. Vapor is as expected with a 3 ohm. Just fair. I know once this gets into a dual coil 1.25 ohm, BAM the TH and flavor will explode.

The Mt Do tastes like Mt Dew. No suprizes. No funky side tastes that are not suppose to be there. Just as it should.
TH again is fair as is vapor. Flavor is good. Can't wait to put this into a dual coil.

I haven't tried the lemon-lime yet.

Overview: Very good flavors. Definite keepers. I will order again from TVR. Maybe some Orange Creamsickle or Vanilla Cupcake. What happended to only smoking Marlboros. Now those taste like licking an ashtray.

Very good Job TVR!

Last edited:

BlueVap0r

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
Western Maryland
My experience with realistic Tobacco flavors came from halocigs.com. That is their niche. They don't waste their time with fruity childish flavors. LOL!

My favorite from them is Tribecca. It has a nice, smooth flavor with a dominant sweetness. (I'm terrible at descriptions) Much like RY4 but without tasting like caramel candy. More focus on the tobacco. Check out some reviews on Youtube. They have really impressed some well known vapor critics.

I've tried several of their flavors and many tend to be on the strong side. I think their mixes take a long time to steep to their final flavor. I bought a 30ml bottle of the Bella Valente about 2 months ago and hated it but now it's in my top five favorites. Hope this helps. Good Luck Josh and Jess. It's a real challenge to keep everyone happy but you're doing a super job!

Vap0rJay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland
My experience with realistic Tobacco flavors came from halocigs.com. That is their niche. They don't waste their time with fruity childish flavors. LOL!

My favorite from them is Tribecca. It has a nice, smooth flavor with a dominant sweetness. (I'm terrible at descriptions) Much like RY4 but without tasting like caramel candy. More focus on the tobacco. Check out some reviews on Youtube. They have really impressed some well known vapor critics.

I've tried several of their flavors and many tend to be on the strong side. I think their mixes take a long time to steep to their final flavor. I bought a 30ml bottle of the Bella Valente about 2 months ago and hated it but now it's in my top five favorites. Hope this helps. Good Luck Josh and Jess. It's a real challenge to keep everyone happy but you're doing a super job!

Gee thats nice. Too bad this forum is for TVR. When I see a post like this for another vendor, all you do is make me NOT want to EVER purchase from them. Post reported.

BlueVap0r

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
Western Maryland
Anyone have any suggestions on tobacco flavorings that have worked for them?

Gee thats nice. Too bad this forum is for TVR. When I see a post like this for another vendor, all you do is make me NOT want to EVER purchase from them. Post reported.

Sorry Jay, I didn't mean to advertise for them. It was just a suggestion for some successful reference flavors for Josh and Jess to sample. I'm a fan of TVR and I'm excited to see them succeed in the business.

My apologies.

Vap0rJay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland
Sorry Jay, I didn't mean to advertise for them. It was just a suggestion for some successful reference flavors for Josh and Jess to sample. I'm a fan of TVR and I'm excited to see them succeed in the business.

My apologies.

My bad too :p Wasn't trying to bash -- I've just seen it before and trolling and spammers annoy me ;) Missed that comment from Josh/Jess

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
the new tabbacco flavors are out now arnt they? i have seached and havnt found a very good one, they all have a weird taste thats nothing like the fresh smell of a pack of analogs. i dont know what it is. i have resorted to sweet flavors candy tasting ones, from you guys mt do is my favorite so far! im new to the store but you are down the street so i will be returning to try out new ones. have to say im not a big fan of the keoke flavor, got the flavor of the week which i cant turn down, and it tastes alot like kahluha the alcoholic drink. very strange to me, but to each his own. if you guys get a chance, ive tried a gummy bear flavor that is amazing, i would love to see you guys carry it. ill prolly be in the store this week to pick up some extra attys and a sample pack to try some new flavors!

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
the new tabbacco flavors are out now arnt they? i have seached and havnt found a very good one, they all have a weird taste thats nothing like the fresh smell of a pack of analogs. i dont know what it is. i have resorted to sweet flavors candy tasting ones, from you guys mt do is my favorite so far! im new to the store but you are down the street so i will be returning to try out new ones. have to say im not a big fan of the keoke flavor, got the flavor of the week which i cant turn down, and it tastes alot like kahluha the alcoholic drink. very strange to me, but to each his own. if you guys get a chance, ive tried a gummy bear flavor that is amazing, i would love to see you guys carry it. ill prolly be in the store this week to pick up some extra attys and a sample pack to try some new flavors!

Yes, our new tobacco line is out! And we are very excited about them. Reviews will be coming along soon for the line.
So funny, Keoke Coffee is one of my favorites! That and French Vanilla Coffee. You might like the Espresso better than the Keoke Coffee, it's one of Joshua all day vapes. I'll keep an eye out for a gummy bear flavor to give a try! See you in the store front soon!
-Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread