New Aspire Nautilus 2 tank just released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
What resistance coil is your wife using?
She is strictly a 1.6/1.8ohm Nautilus coil @ 12-13w girl. Havent tried the 0.7 and she wouldn't like it. I will slap one in one of my Kabukis when a coil dies. I love Kanger OCC 0.5 coils @30w in my STMs so I just might love the 0.7 Nautilus at 20-25w too. I'll report back when I check one out.

I am just happy to see that there is almost no chance that Nautilus coils are going anywhere in the foreseeable future!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I have not ordered one yet however will more than likely go with stainless steel as well so will be boring with you. Let us know how you like the 0.7 ohm coil once you have tried it.
The stainless and grey look the best IMO. Really slick looking.

My wife uses a zombie (red/green) Provari P3 and a black Provari Classic, so she wanted a black one and a red one. They look awesome on the Provaris though...

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
She is strictly a 1.6/1.8ohm Nautilus coil @ 12-13w girl. Havent tried the 0.7 and she wouldn't like it. I will slap one in one of my Kabukis when a coil dies. I love Kanger OCC 0.5 coils @30w in my STMs so I just might love the 0.7 Nautilus at 20-25w too. I'll report back when I check one out.

I am just happy to see that there is almost no chance that Nautilus coils are going anywhere in the foreseeable future!

I believe Aspire rates the 0.7 ohm coils between 18-23 watts. For my taste I generally vape around 14-16 watts dependng on the ejuice. Your wife may like it at the lower end. I have Nautilus Mini coils that will out live me. I did a poor job in keeping track of how many I have so if you ever need any just come knocking on my door.

The stainless and grey look the best IMO. Really slick looking.

My wife uses a zombie (red/green) Provari P3 and a black Provari Classic, so she wanted a black one and a red one. They look awesome on the Provaris though...

I bet the Zombie looks terrific with the red N2.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I bet the Zombie looks terrific with the red N2.

It does! The reds are much closer in person.
D84A4CBB-D598-40CD-A895-A6AFDA208213_zpsuzzhtmnp.jpg

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Reactions: NotSoMini

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
Bam! I love it. Everything I'm looking for in a simple clearo pop in coil device. And yes, @Liskrig, I can get it down to a nice tight MTL draw, which is essential for me.

View attachment 642993
Looking good. I may need to pick one of these up. Though I think it will be hard to beat my Triton Minis.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Eight Vape has the Nautilus 2 for $20. They also have the 0.7 ohm coils for $10 if anyone is interested in trying these. For myself, I do like the 0.7 ohm coils. I have never bought from this vendor so cannot speak to their service.

Aspire Nautilus BVC 0.7ohm (Pack of 5)
Aspire Nautilus 2 Top Fill Tank
Ordered 2 from there (black), a mini volt for $15 and a Pico 75 for $18.99, free ship over $50 and $5 off for signing up for newsletter. Great site and prices!! Thanks for the link.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Bam! I love it. Everything I'm looking for in a simple clearo pop in coil device. And yes, @Liskrig, I can get it down to a nice tight MTL draw, which is essential for me.

View attachment 642993
I'm so glad to hear that! I love the look of the SS on the Provari. Sad I never had a chance to grab one new.

Sent from my Super Secret Spy Phone

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Looking good. I may need to pick one of these up. Though I think it will be hard to beat my Triton Minis.
My wife has used mainly Triton Minis for the last 6 months or so. She prefers the Nautilus 2, but not by much. But are great tanks and better than the Nautilus or Nautilus Mini IMO.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
My wife has used mainly Triton Minis for the last 6 months or so. She prefers the Nautilus 2, but not by much. But are great tanks and better than the Nautilus or Nautilus Mini IMO.

I like my Triton mini. It's one of my travel tanks as I can use it easily in stealth, and the jfc makes sure no messes. And top fill. I really just plain won't use a tank without it (small exception for the occasional use of my Squape R clone I got on sale for $5).

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I received my N2 today in stainless steel. Washed it out and drying now. I also bought a couple of boxes of the 0.7 ohm coils. The ones I have been buying have an orangey o-ring and noticed that these came with a white o-ring. Have to wonder what is different if anything or why Aspire changed the o-ring color.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I like my Triton mini. It's one of my travel tanks as I can use it easily in stealth, and the jfc makes sure no messes. And top fill. I really just plain won't use a tank without it (small exception for the occasional use of my Squape R clone I got on sale for $5).
You had me grabbing my Triton Mini looking for the juice flow control lol. Then I realized you could indeed use the shutoff for flow control, I just use it for filling. I've never had a problem with flooding with it fully open since the coils have their own smaller holes. It might come in handy for that on a hot summer day though!

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
You had me grabbing my Triton Mini looking for the juice flow control lol. Then I realized you could indeed use the shutoff for flow control, I just use it for filling. I've never had a problem with flooding with it fully open since the coils have their own smaller holes. It might come in handy for that on a hot summer day though!

Yup, I always leave them wide open when vaping too. But say if I'm flying, I can close it up, not worry about it until we reach altitude, head for the lavatory, open and grab a few stealth draws, all with no leak or mess. I pretty much do the same with other tanks i have with jfc if they're going to get all bounced around in my pocket or whatever, close them up and stay dry. I don't think there's a single tank I use the jfc for other than filling or that, otherwise they're always wide open.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Yup, I always leave them wide open when vaping too. But say if I'm flying, I can close it up, not worry about it until we reach altitude, head for the lavatory, open and grab a few stealth draws, all with no leak or mess. I pretty much do the same with other tanks i have with jfc if they're going to get all bounced around in my pocket or whatever, close them up and stay dry. I don't think there's a single tank I use the jfc for other than filling or that, otherwise they're always wide open.
I vape thinner high pg juice so I definetly use the juice flow control on my Kayfun clones, usually have them set only a little over one turn open, and I close when I carry them around. My Triton mini I treat pretty much like my nautilus mini without A juice flow control, in that its open until I fill it. If I take it in a flight though I do close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread