New Aspire Nautilus 2 tank just released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Finally got here! Still breaking in the 0.7 ohm coil with some new liquid from Quit That Grit. Root beer! So far I'm liking the tank, it has a nice look, and the flared drip tip is really comfortable. The airflow is a bit airy for me personally for my style of MTL, I'm using it with 3 visible holes and getting used to it. I'll post back here once I have a better feel for it :)

Open to any questions about the tank, and I'm willing to take any detailed photos of the tank/mechanics if requested.
ae6b7245181d8a596bc539356c97f9a3.jpg

Sent from my Super Secret Spy Phone

I am trying to decide between the black or grey N2. The images on the vendor websites makes the grey look like it has some blue in it. Do you see blue in it? Thanks.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Well Eight Vape raised the price of the N2 to $23 not to say the Picos are gone now — I snoozed and lost. I will end up ordering from evape instead as I have $13 in rewwards points. He has free first class shilpping at $25 spend.
Yeah my 2 $20 N2s, brushed pico and mini volt came in today.

Reactions: NotSoMini

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
View attachment 644533 got mine today. Liking it so far. I'm running the .7ohm coil at 20 watts and it's nice. Fits my Pico well too. I think 2ml is a bit tiny though, but I'll see how much juice it uses....
It's easy peasy to refill

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Well Eight Vape raised the price of the N2 to $23 not to say the Picos are gone now — I snoozed and lost. I will end up ordering from evape instead as I have $13 in rewwards points. He has free first class shilpping at $25 spend.
On sale for $18:
Aspire Nautilus 2 Atomizer

• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
I am trying to decide between the black or grey N2. The images on the vendor websites makes the grey look like it has some blue in it. Do you see blue in it? Thanks.

I have the full black one, but there is no other color in there. I'm looking at the stock photos on my (somewhat) calibrated 1080p monitor at work and I clearly see a blue tint. HOWEVER... looking at the product shots from MyVaporStore I do not see any blue whatsoever. [LINK] Hope this helps!

Reactions: NotSoMini

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
View attachment 644533 got mine today. Liking it so far. I'm running the .7ohm coil at 20 watts and it's nice. Fits my Pico well too. I think 2ml is a bit tiny though, but I'll see how much juice it uses....
THAT is what I'm looking for! Love that setup! Pair that with a LG 3000 mAh and I'd be really wicked happy! The Pico Dual is too bulky for me, I find myself leaving it in my jacket or holding it more than usual because it gets uncomfortable. This looks like to be my next mod purchase

Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my Super Secret Spy Phone

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014

Looks very nice. The 2ml capacity allows Aspire to sell the N2 in the UK and be TPD compliant.

Reactions: ENAUD

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I have the full black one, but there is no other color in there. I'm looking at the stock photos on my (somewhat) calibrated 1080p monitor at work and I clearly see a blue tint. HOWEVER... looking at the product shots from MyVaporStore I do not see any blue whatsoever. [LINK] Hope this helps!

For whatever reason I was thinking your N2 was the grey. The picture on the MVS website you provided the grey looks really nice in comparison to what I have been seeing in which case I really like it. Glad that I look a chance and ordered it. Thanks.

Reactions: Eskie

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Anyone use a different tip on them? I'm not crazy about metal tips and I wonder about how the bell shape looks with different tips.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
I have used different tips with my KF bell cap. Search bell cap and you will see all types out there:

IMG_20160802_184023.jpg

Reactions: aikanae1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread