New Aspire Nautilus 2 tank just released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Any details on the new SM atty??
Not about the atty itself.. there doing final sales on the KF 4 & lite. Making room for inventory.
Creme de vapes site states that it can't sell the KF5 in the EU after May 19th. " TPD version coming soon"
Phil Busardo was at Stugard vape expo in Germany and introduced the designer for SM but they would not let you see his set up on camera.
Other stuff but, no specs sry.

Reactions: ToolmanTexas

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
Not about the atty itself.. there doing final sales on the KF 4 & lite. Making room for inventory.
Creme de vapes site states that it can't sell the KF5 in the EU after May 19th. " TPD version coming soon"
Phil Busardo was at Stugard vape expo in Germany and introduced the designer for SM but they would not let you see his set up on camera.
Other stuff but, no specs sry.
I hope they go back to MTL on the new one.

Stewart Jarvis-Grove

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Lincolnshire, UK
Just picked up a Nautilus 2 in black this afternoon and after some unexpected issues, all my fault, i'm happily vaping away on it now. The airflow is much smoother than a Nautilus 1. I've been using sub ohms for quite a while so this kind of tank is going to take some getting used to again but now that i've got it working as it should i like it.

If anyone has any issues with it gurgling, spitting and leaking juice through the air holes then make sure the outer metal casing is screwed to the base tighter than you think is possible!

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I spoke too soon. This thing is a leaky little thing. If i move the air flow adjuster back and forth it leaks out of the air holes and from the join between the base and the metal shroud. Everything is as tight as possible so i'm putting this down to a poor design :(
Not a single leak on mine..dry as a bone

There is a fill line, don't go past and turn tank upside down on final turns to be safe..it's a vacuum design

Stewart Jarvis-Grove

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Lincolnshire, UK
Not a single leak on mine..dry as a bone

There is a fill line, don't go past and turn tank upside down on final turns to be safe..it's a vacuum design

I could be flirting a little with the fill line. I've just took the base off, cleaned all the liquid off the seal and the metal shroud, closed the airflow and put it back together real tight and it's now not leaking. That sounds like the procedure i need to follow from now on and not flirt with the fill line as much. I'll see how it goes but it looks like there is a knack to this little baby

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Ah ok. I'll try not priming the coil when its time for a new one.

I'm finding that this tank has bedding in period or the metal surround is slowly loosening by itself. A few times I've noticed a tiny leak when i move the air flow adjuster back and forth. I check the metal surround tighteness and i can tighten it a tiny little bit and the leak stops again. Odd

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I am moving you over to the original N2 thread because I do not understand what you are saying that the tank has bedding in period or the metal surround is slowly loosening by itself. Perhaps one of the other users can assist you. I do not change my AF so have not experienced this.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
I could be flirting a little with the fill line. I've just took the base off, cleaned all the liquid off the seal and the metal shroud, closed the airflow and put it back together real tight and it's now not leaking. That sounds like the procedure i need to follow from now on and not flirt with the fill line as much. I'll see how it goes but it looks like there is a knack to this little baby
All tanks have a quirk or two. I have not had any leaking with mine. Slight gurgle when filling, but it vapes away in a few puffs. 1) don't fill the tank all the way up to the top the pressure will force the juice in the coil when screwing the top back on. 2) Make sure you close the airflow when filling that helps as well.

Stewart Jarvis-Grove

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Lincolnshire, UK
It could be just a case of slightly over filling, i'll find out when i next need to re-fill it which will probably be tomorrow. I'd forgotten how long a tank can last on these little things :)

At the moment it still weeps a little bit of juice if a rotate the air flow adjuster back and forth. It's fine if i leave the adjuster alone and it vapes really well.

Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
It could be just a case of slightly over filling, i'll find out when i next need to re-fill it which will probably be tomorrow. I'd forgotten how long a tank can last on these little things :)

At the moment it still weeps a little bit of juice if a rotate the air flow adjuster back and forth. It's fine if i leave the adjuster alone and it vapes really well.
If you overfilled take just the drip tip off. Give the tank a snap of the wrist over the sink. It should clear any extra juice from the coil from the chamber. Pop your drip tip back on and it should be vaping like normal in a puff or two. Hope that made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread