New & Available Now - Kanger NEBOX 60W Temp Control and VW Starter Kit - ALl In One Greatly Improved

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
kangernebox.jpg

kangernebox_1.jpg

kangernebox_2.jpg

kangernebox_3.jpg

kangernebox_5.jpg

Kanger NEBOX 60W Temp Control and VW Starter Kit - All Colors

ONLY$66.45 after Newsletter discount!

ALL IN ONE PORTABILITY - A GREAT PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT ON THE EGRIP! The first integration of both a tank and a mod into one unique device (not really but this has better more consistent performance than the popular eGip series with a whoppign all dy capacity of 10ml and a mini RBA deck!). NEBOX has many of the advantages of the SUBOX (SSOCC & mini RBA) but with a massive increase in juice capacity. With Temperature control and adjustable wattage, NEBOX is designed to deliver your perfect vape experience. NEBOX’S all in one design make it the ultimate in portability, convenience and performance.

SSOCC coils are a thinner cylindrical vertical coil. They work and taste exactly the same as the square Subtank Coils, just a different 'body'. The square Subtank OCC Coils work great in the NEBOX as well.

Features/Specs:
  • Dimensions: 3-3/8”L x 2-1/4”W x 7/8”D
  • All in one piece design
  • Temperature Control (Ni200 coils or Titanium Coils)
  • MASSIVE 10ML capacity
  • Hi-Def LCD Display
  • Micro USB port for charging without removing battery New SSOCC 0.5 ohm OCC Coils
  • New Nickel SSOCC 0.15 ohm OCC Coils
  • Build your own coils with the included Mini RBA Plus deck or use pre-made coils
  • Compatible with Kanger Subtank OCC Coils
  • Variable Output 7-60W
  • Removable Drip Tip
  • Requires one high amp 18650 battery (sold separately)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
In my book this is a definite must have! I've had mine a while now, and all I can say is it is very dependable, easy to use, and a sweet vape. You're missing out if you don't get one (or two, or 3...)

Philly is loving this but hasn't done a review yet but Todd's was great - I didn't actually get to try her yet...

Reactions: Teach
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread