• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New B&M - Johnson City, TN - Vape On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Vape On is a smaller start-up shop (opened about 4 weeks ago today) and they're super-friendly and very welcoming. If you're coming to or live in the area and want to actually sit down and chat about mods, rebuildables or vaping in general, they'll be more than happy give feedback and listen.

I was in-store for about 45 minutes talking about juice, mods and what they have coming soon. So far, they carry the standard eGO's, a few Protanks, a few rebuildables and a few clones - it's not a huge line, but they just opened a month ago so I didn't expect a huge expansive line-up and actually prefer a KISS shop that doesn't try to focus on any and everything.

They do have Nemesis Clones - Polished & Brass ($59), the Poldiac ($49) and a few others. Supposed to be getting the Tobecco Kayfun Clones soon as well (looks like they're 2-4 weeks out). They'll also be carrying the Sony 30 amp VTC3 (1600 mah) batteries, but I'm hoping they'll also swing for the VTC4's (2000 mah).

All in all, if you prefer a small shop where people pay attention and don't get in your face and try to push sales and push you out the door, this is that type of shop. It's very relaxed and I wish them all the best of luck in the future.

1407 W Market St
Johnson City, TN 37604-6016
Local: (423) 928-8273

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread