New be here,Need help with Ziigii mega2200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Mixon

Jul 26, 2016
Hello all. I'm new to this forum and hoping that someone can help with this problem i'm having with this brand new Ziigii. It is full charged and the store owner added the liquid and I brought it home and charged it. But when I turn it on and smash the button and inhale the on button just flashes and no smoke . Does anyone no whats wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Never heard of your device, so I Googled it. It appears to be a eGo-style battery device with a clearomizer tank.

I clicked on the link in the above video heading and was lead to a very suspicious looking web-site for gear to smoke illegal substances. :unsure: I hope you didn't spend a lot on this setup.

Back to your question:

Flashing fire button generally means one of two things. Either the battery is low on a charge, or the heating coil (atomizer) in the tank portion has a short.

You said that you had charged the battery once you got home. How were you aware that the battery was fully charged? Were there any written instructions or were you told by the sales person how to know when the battery was fully charged?

Remove the coil in the tank, and re-install it. Snug is better than too tight or too loose. If you still get the flashing light, replace the old coil with a new one.

Do not over-tighten the tank onto the battery. Again, snug is best. Sometimes the center pin in the connection on the battery can get pushed down too far and break the electrical connection to the tank. The center pin may need to be "teased" up with a tool to be able to make connection again. Hope that helps.

Reactions: djsvapour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread