New Beast Smok TFV12 TANK / RBA EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
The Beast tank has outdone themselves, with this awesome and inevitably bigger TFV12 in 2 versions——Smok TFV12 Sub Ohm Tank and Smok TFV12 Tank RBA EDITION. TFV12 tank introduces a new coil technology to cater towards modern trends of power by featuring 4 kinds of coil head——V12-T12, V12-T6,V12-T4 and V12-X4. Significantly, the V12-T12 coil head does bring the watts to the table by producing up to a 350W high level. While the TFV12 tank RBA EDITION with two alternative coil head——V12-RBA-T(with 0.15 ohm triple coils) and V12-RBA(with dual coils deck) outperforms the competition in the flavor segment.

628da6b713eafa5420ec81711c89da33.jpg

Product Features & Spec (General Availability)
Material: Stainless Steel
Weight: 90.5g
size: 27*70mm
Capacity: 6ml
Thread 510
Top eotary refill design
Explosion proof
High temperature resistant
Leak proof design
Color: Black, stainless, gold, 7-Color

Thank you for your interest in our products. We’re always on the lookout for great new items to offer our private customers and vendors and we value our relationship with you. So if you would like to become a wholesale customer,please register with your full information, create a regular " Wholesale Account " and view our catalog online, or you may simply drop us an EMAIL to: info@ave40.com, please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Hello. Is It True that the rba decks have inaulators that melt at higher wattage? I just read some topics on fasttech forum and People were complaing about It? Anybody can confirm this? I want to buy this tank with the rbas but only after I hear your opinion over this issue
Hello. Is It True that the rba decks have inaulators that melt at higher wattage? I just read some topics on fasttech forum and People were complaing about It? Anybody can confirm this? I want to buy this tank with the rbas but only after I hear your opinion over this issue

Ave40 had never heared those issue, as i know from the Procurement staff, after they test, Evaluation is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread