New Blog Post from Keelagirl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Awwww....thanks guys...and believe me it is my pleasure to take care of these critters.....they give me more than I think I could ever give them :wub:

Kitty....nope....Etsy is just too big anymore....anything and everything is on there and you have to have a really high reputation to get anything found and noticed. I'll see if I can dig up some pics for you though....not sure where they are :blush:

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Who is this Keelalagirl55? :p

Since I started vaping there have been a handful of folks I absolutely adore and Keelalagirl55 is definitely one of them. For those who know her she is one of the most well-versed Vapers on the ECF. I have the utmost respect for Keelalagirl55 and consider myself lucky to have such a warm, friendly, and knowledgeable person as a member of the V4L forum family.

Thanks for sharing doll, very nice blog!

:wub:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Thank you Wader!

:blush:Snow....I love ya darlin!!!:wub: Thank you so very much (((huggles)))

Morandir hon...ditto to you too dog-emoticon5.gif ...muah!

Last edited:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Since I started vaping there have been a handful of folks I absolutely adore and Keelalagirl55 is definitely one of them. For those who know her she is one of the most well-versed Vapers on the ECF. I have the utmost respect for Keelalagirl55 and consider myself lucky to have such a warm, friendly, and knowledgeable person as a member of the V4L forum family.

Thanks for sharing doll, very nice blog!

:wub:

Umm, what Snow said. And what Morandir said! :wub: :wub: :wub: you, Kee! :)

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Awwww....thanks guys...and believe me it is my pleasure to take care of these critters.....they give me more than I think I could ever give them :wub:

Kitty....nope....Etsy is just too big anymore....anything and everything is on there and you have to have a really high reputation to get anything found and noticed. I'll see if I can dig up some pics for you though....not sure where they are :blush:

Please do, would love to see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread