1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

New Blood at Apollo

Discussion in 'Apollo Ecigs' started by Liquid-Chris, Aug 7, 2013.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Liquid-Chris

Liquid-Chris Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

We want anybody interested in anything Apollo to get their questions answered here. We just added two new associates to this forum, ShawnsGone, an ultra knowledgeable vaping guru, and myself, Liquid-Chris, one of Apollo's e-liquid chemists. Ask us anything from the very basic getting started to diagnosing problems to solving problems to advice. We live for this stuff and can't wait to get started.

Of course I'm the liquid guy, so you'll be hearing from me about upcoming flavor releases (next one will be Watermelon)!

Happy Vaping, Chris

2. ShawnsGone

ShawnsGone Supplier Associate

Hello, I'm ShawnsGone and I've been vaping for 3 years. I have watched and aken part in the entire evolution of vaping and am willing to answer any questions involving eliquids, mods, batteries, clearos, rda's, etc. So just let me know!

3. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

welcome~~~~

4. spartanstew

spartanstew Mr. Awesome Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    First Question:

Why, oh why, are you getting rid of Almond Joye???

5. Liquid-Chris

It's always a hard decision, because we know that every flavor is somebody's favorite. But hopefully you understand in order to keep three bottle sizes of five different nicotine levels all mixed and in inventory there has to be enough demand. For Almond Joyee.........the number just aren't there.

Chris

6. Metzger

Metzger Senior Member ECF Veteran

What resistance are your blank 510 cartomizers?

7. Metzger

Thanks. One other question - have you guys tested whether Baja Burst is a tank cracker (polypropylene tanks, like EVOD or iClear 30)?

8. Liquid-Chris

Yes! It is fine with all the plastic fantastics we sell.
    Chris

9. Metzger

Awesome! Thanks for this information.

10. Metzger

Up in Astoria.

11. Metzger

Hey again. Another question for you guys - is your RY4 one of your "newer" flavors that was made after Chris and co. started? I'm wondering since I've pretty much loved every flavor I've tried that you've put out since bringing them on.

If not, have you considered trying to make one? While I really like most of your bright/fruit flavors, I'm curious what you'd come up with in that kind of flavor profile.

12. Liquid-Chris

The RY4 I'm doing is intended to exactly match the RY4 Apollo was offering before I started. So if I understand your question...no, it;s one of the originals. Since it is like our number 3 best seller, we were not looking to change it. If you're looking for something different or an offshoot.....hit me with your idea.

Chris

: apollo, evod