New Boba's Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

FerrariRed_82

Jun 4, 2016
I managed to get an old bottle of this juice a few weeks ago. Although it smells great the flavor has been muted alot. I read through the old posts about this and after sampling the juice I came to the conclusion that the main flavor was an oatmeal raisin cookie. I know that most people gave up on trying to replicate this juice and I understand why. I have been trying new flavors that have a similar profile. I was wondering if anyone is interested in working with me on this. Thanks!

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I was looking to use this recipe, maybe I'll make mine 50/50:

Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% VG) 6%
    VG dilutant 77%
    Total base 83%

Cinnamon Spice (TPA) 3%
    Coconut Extra (TPA) 1%
    Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 3%
    Mild Black (TPA) 6%
    Smooth (TPA) 1%
    Toasted Almond (TPA) 3%

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Thank you, but I can assure you none of the recipes youll find here or on the internet are even close. I have mixed them all to no avail unfortunately, but I have started to take a different approach with better results.

Let us in on what you are using. :)

Reactions: subwayaznm

bobafan

Aug 21, 2016
    Hi, I also work on cloning of boba's.

I have many advanced on to Project.
    I have a very different approach to every post I could see.
    I read everything that was possible to read the boba's.

Do not try to copy but we must find the original manufacturer of aroma.

I almost succeeded.

the boba's contains 4 flavors.
    I find the manufacturer of two aromas.

The gorilla contains a banana aroma in addition boba's
    I also find the manufacturer and aroma (I have proof).

The original recipe is very simple.
    Two tobacco, and two greedy.

For gourmand fragrance, I find the manufacturer and aromas,
    I also find the aroma that posed a problem alien vision to continue to market the boba's
    This aroma still exists, but the manufacturer has changed the recipe (it has a coffee taste, then it should have a kind of vanilla flavor) Has Bobas taste changed? or Boba's Coffee?

The other gourmand aroma is a kind of caramel

Tobacco flavors are just the blend4 and 555 or blend4 and gamel or gamel and flue cured and so on.

the havana gold is not in the recipe (eugenol / clove)
    C & D is not in the recipe (menthol / mint).

The flavor39 a high note of these tobacco (blend4 / 555 / gamel / flue-cured).

We must succeed in finding the manufacturer of aroma blend4 that has a very particular taste (note Cedar / pine).
    It did not taste of a classic RY4 (caramel / vanilla)

I think for sure that alien vision does not manufacture these flavors, but is supplied directly from a manufacturer of aroma.

If you know a flavor strongly resembling blend4 then this is won

Sorry for my English is google translation

Last edited:
    Reactions: BentWookie

FerrariRed_82

Jun 4, 2016
    Its true the original flavoring for Boba's Bounty is no longer made. Therefore you will not find an exact match in flavors. The main flavor in Boba's Bounty is a prune flavor concentrate. I have a bottle of Boba's Bounty still in my posession. Its not really that hard. If you can find a prune flavor concentrate you will likely get a close match.

Reactions: Izan

ckquatt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    I remember when the Bob's Bounty craze hit a few years ago. I tried several times to get into the site and order a bottle, but they were always out or closed down when I tried. I never got to try it and eventually forgot about it.

There were clones sellers, also. I've still not tried BB.

The old recipe was simply amazing that's all there is to it! To me it had more of a sweetish Graham Cracker-Raisin flavor profile. It was just plain good! I've never tasted anything that comes even close to it! Man I miss it!

bloodonbass

Aug 15, 2011
    Smyrna, Tennessee
    Hey everyone! I think it's awesome to see folks still plugging away at trying to unveil the most amazing eliquid to ever be created. I have to admit, since July of 2013 I've been trying to do this as well. With that being said, I've got a recipe that I created a month ago that to me has all the notes that you'll taste in Boba's Bounty. It was a fluke that I ended up with that taste, because I've never seen a recipe on ECF that had this combination of flavors that would even make you think "BB". All of the flavors in it were available at the time of the release of BB, and are still available, which leaves me scratching my head wondering why they would pull the product and say that one of the components was no longer available. The only reason I could think of would be the blow up in the industry of fake news concerning Diacetyl, A.P., and Acetoin. I wouldn't want my product with as much notoriety as BB to get drug through the mud due to containing these compounds. I've been watching this thread now for a brief time, and have really considered releasing the recipe only because of my love for BB, and the one of kind flavor you get to experience when vaping it. Only one other person besides myself has this recipe, but that might be changing pretty soon. I know this is a big tease, and I get it that I'm being a touch selfish here, but from where I stand I've worked on the replication of the product for years, and want to hold fast to it for a bit before I go public with it, so just bare with me for the moment. Another reason I was thinking that AVE might have pulled it was because of the cost factor because it's not cheap to make like many other eliquids. Another tidbit of info I'll share is that it gets better with about 3 weeks steep time, but you can vape it fresh at the time of inception, and it's really good, but it's also worth waiting for. I currently mix 200ml at a time only because of the steep factor. I will share this much with you. There's no Graham Cracker, Raisin, Cinnamon Roll, Almond, Vinegar, Coconut, Black Mile Plus, Mild Black, or Caramel in this recipe. Keep in mind when trying to duplicate BB, "what flavors where available at the time it went to market". People loose site of that thought often when trying to clone it. It's amazing though how the flavors combine to give you those notes that it delivers which still has me shaking my head how it happens. I hope y'all don't think I'm b.s.ing here because I'm not. I know there have been people who do this, and yes, I've become ticked off at them for the head fake, but I promise you this, I'm very serious about what I've discovered, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to share it, but just basking in the moment for now considering how long I've waited for the moment that I'd discover it. BB cloners, keep up the good work in the mean time while I'm trying to decide on a date for releasing it. One more thing. I've also seen where people say that Ben said it only has two flavors. Negative Ghost Rider!!! The only way it would have two flavors is if you combined the tobaccos to become one, and the non-tobaccos to become the second flavor. That would be the only way. Have a great week folks, and Happy Presidents Day.

Last edited:

aceswired

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Minnesota
    Fair enough. I get it. I never said I wasn't willing to share it. In fact, I said just the opposite. I was just wanting to hang on to it for myself for a short while. That's all.
    Just busting your chops man. When it comes to a Boba's clone, I'm pretty skeptical. Extraordinary claims and all....

I do hope you're onto something. Just have learned through the years that every time someone claims to have it, they don't. It's the cold fusion of cloning. ;)

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
    Jun 25, 2014
    Metropolis Il.
    Please consider at least sharing the flavors, I have been also on this for years, tried all the flavors you mentioned in different configurations, all to be always disappointed not coming close. nothing out there with those flavors come close enough to call a clone. Its a shame, but I truly think their flavor supplier really did stop making it. If it was my Business and lost that much revenue from loyal Boba's fans I would still be making it. I use to order a a ton from them like 3 or 4 hundred mls a month, take that and all the other fans they lost I would think they would have closed shop by now especially with the all the regulations. I have not ordered from them since my last few hundred mls of coffee tasting Boba and Gorilla. Not to say they Don't have any other good juice but nothing that I am willing to pay premium price for when I have gallons of diy that I find is better than most premiums out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread