New Changes New Contests $50 GC! Check out this thread and see how you can join!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey Forum Friends!!!

I hope your August is awesome! Ours is well...you know pretty awesome except for some very specific changes that we had to make because of the FDA! I thought that I would outline some of these changes on here and start a fun contest for everybody to join! Remember the more participants the more I can give away!

New Changes To DIY Flavor Shack Inc.:

We will no longer be able to create custom e-liquids. (which is a bummer because that's what we love to do) The only products that are available to you are listed on the website. There are options for base and nicotine strength, however, we are no longer able to make it to your specification.
Contests will no longer include 30ml e-liquid giveaways. We will offer Gift Certificates that can be redeemed on the website.
Our VIP coupon will no longer be valid. This is in reference to the free 10ml we like to send to customers who have orders over 20.00
Samples will not include nicotine.

Now for something better!!! The Contest!!! (For USA and Military FPO/APO Only)

Another fun story contest!!!

Here is how it will work. I will start out the story with a sentence or two. Each post following will continue that story with a sentence or two. Only rule is that we keep it appropriate for the forum and you cannot post twice in a row. I will select a winner for a 50.00 gift certificate at the end of the month! Here is to story telling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread