New contest starts today (Sep 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
They're pretty cool. I still enjoy the twist more but these are nice.

It's basically two modes instead of a true variable voltage. Standard 3.3V regulated output with power remaining display and on/off. Other mode (orange LED) gives you full blast power....so you'll see decreasing voltage as the battery discharges. Best to keep these topped off if you're used to vaping over the standard voltages.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
It sits here lol. I saved it incase you wanted it back. For proof or something.
Its cute as heck lol.

You know its totally my luck. Im telling ya, a friend sent me a clearo it was dead, bought that high dollar itaste 10s kit with the square clearos, and extra clearos dont buy it! The clearos wouldnt fit, had to send it back, they sent another one, it had the same issue, clearos arent returnable, plus i lost out on shipping twice, plus the 5% cc charges. So i paid to hold a useless battery! $124 i spent total lets see how much they credit back lol should be about $75. So basically im out $50 for something i couldnt use.
Ok not their fault. So i cant complain i guess. When i got into thia didnt realize it was a buy at your own risk kinda thing.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Nah, get rid of it. It didn't sound like anything I've heard about before so I'd feel better if it was in the landfill instead of on your counter.

You did mention you have bad luck. It's not a buy at your own risk thing if you use the right suppliers. *wink*

Monday was a post office holiday so mail tends to stack up those weeks. The replacement is on it's way. Go ahead and get rid of that one. I also included a fire safe charging bag with your battery.

The heat coming off the battery isn't something I like to hear about, and the primary reason for these bags. IF something goes wrong during charging, they will contain the damage.

So now you gotta review the battery and the fire safe bag.

LOL

Last edited:

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
oh no need for apologies! but i appreciate it.
it happens. i'm telling ya there's a cloud hanging over me lol.
the vivi nova is working really good. as i'm surprised, the reason i never bought one, was the reviews.
but i don't know what those people are talking about! no burnt taste, wicks great. easy to fill. easy to clean.
love that i can change the mouth tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread