NEW ~ Coupon Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Yup, when I see the virtually never-ending journey some others seem to be on to find their yellow brick juice road, I feel relieved that it can actually be this simple; and headed by a supplier who is pleasantly down-to-earth and accessible to customers. :)

I'm not sure when Chris opened shop but I know as soon as I tried his cappuccino that I was hooked.

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Got_Smoke7-25-10.jpg

paise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
I waited for the coupon code for the nicotine liquid. I knew it would come around soon. My former bottle was getting low so it was time for a new one although, the previous bottle lasted me almost a year so that's really good.

My cravings are much stronger in the morning, after meals, and before bedtime though bedtime being relative for me since I have chronic insomnia. I have separate bottles of my favorite flavors from MFS where I add a bit more nicotine juice to the mix to overcome the higher craving times. Since I'm visually impaired (legally blind with only a miniscule amount of light perception remaining & that is all dependent upon how lupus and sjogren's is affecting my body at any given time), I have two separate bottles for each of my favorite e-liquids. One has a higher nicotine dose and the other doesn't. I put bump dots (plastic adhesive braille dots - only one b/c I use large dots as I can't feel smaller ones due to nerve damage resulting from lupus) on the bottles with the higher nic dose along with each bottle having raised initial letters like M for marshmallow, JP for juicy peach, and CC for cotton candy. The bottles with the higher nic doses for my heaviest craving times all have bump dots whereas the regular e-liquid with nic doses as I ordered them only have the raised initials and no bump dot on the bottle. It works wonderfully.

While I do order other flavors on occasion, my favorites from MFS are Cotton Candy, Juicy Peach, and Marshmallow. These are like my staple flavors. LOL!

Mama Cat and Chris, you run a great shop and have the best liquids. I absolutely love the fact the liquids are available with extra flavoring. I always order the extra flavoring when placing my order, always.

Since I'm out here in the boonies (rural area, extremely rural) I was one of the first people to start using e-cigarettes so when I went out on errands (with a family member or friend as there are no types of public transportation here), people began asking about my e-cig and I began giving out MFS's web address then I began carrying their business cards. Each time I go out, I generally come back with no business cards left because so many people who are smokers have fallen in love with my e-cig and want to give it a try for themselves. Hospital employees and staff members, dental office staff members (and even a dentist or two.....LOL), an orthodontist's secretary and staff members, teachers, etc... are all among those who have become fascinated and as I learn later are now e-cig users and happy ones at that. Even my caseworker with services for the blind let other caseworkers know these existed and shared MFS's website with them. They no longer have to go down 2-3 flights of steps and out back to get a nic fix. The e-cig works wonders and has no tobacco smell (like tobacco cigs) or smoke - just the vapor and a mild aroma but not heavy tobacco smoke like analogs put out.

I'd be one of many who would be lost without MFS.... I'm thankful every time I order that I was able to find this store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread