NEW ~ Coupon Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend of Atlas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
CT
I tried smoke, flavor, trick , and one other from this thread that I don't remember offhand. None worked for my order. I ordered three separate samples list under the heading 'PG/VG based pre-mixed samplers'. It is the ninth link from the top of the choices beginning with 'e-cigarette kits'. My total order came to 6.75 which is why it seemed pricey to pay 5.00 shipping on 9 ml of liquid.

edit: I thought I followed the link to the correct homepage, but I got the reseller incorrect. I'm so sorry, my bad!!!!

Last edited:

Led Hendriani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Northern California
Geesh, rub it in.:facepalm:

I had to go back to my P3 733 from out in my garage when my P4 gave up about 6 months or so ago. Talk about slow, only 1.5 gig ram. With all the stuff i do on here it is not uncommon to get long almost frozen time periods that drive me batty! At least it is on DSL, dial up was my bane for MANY years b4 I got the 733... did finally learn about not having 20 windows with 20 tabs in each opened at all times of the day or night to keep me apprised of all the useful info I MUST know(it's just that i was seldom going through my bookmarks!) Discipline-HA!

Still trying to find a way that my non-viral (TTBOMK) svchost.exe file (that uses up to 95% or so of my CPU at times) can be dealt with other than ending the process in task manager and that is causing other issues...

I usually buy things of decent quality WAY after the price goes down and just somehow make it through... Hopefully with sales like this I can afford at least a 2K meg someday soon. Maybe even a dual processor!!!:) To dream, the impossible dream...:vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread