New customer questions

Discussion in 'Aroma Ejuice' started by Dimswitch, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dimswitch

Dimswitch Full Member

Jan 14, 2014
    Midland, MI, USA
    Hey everyone, first time poster here; I recently purchased myself a "sampler pack" of Aroma's WTA e-juice. [This was actually my first ever eliquid purchase] I picked up Beatle Juice, Menthol P-38, Flue-Cured, Turkish, Bandana, Newbie and Djarum Black Clove. Ordered late last saturday night and it all arrived on monday!

So far I've sampled the Beatle J and P-38; this is remarkable stuff. For the first time, I don't feel like I'm missing that "something" while using an e-cig! (My previous forays with Blu and NJOY Kings were not very satisfactory...)

Anyway, I had a couple quick questions:

1) Are any of these liquids known to harm polycarb clearomizers? (Specifically curious about the Clove & Banana flavors...)
    2) My vapor production seems to be significantly lower with the P-38 as compared to the Beatle Juice. The BJ produces thick, rich clouds with even a short toke, whereas the P-38 produces nearly invisible wisps that disappear instantly, even after a long draw. Is this normal? It seems logical that if they're both 70/30 blends then they would have the same vapor production.

Thanks for any input, and I just have to say, I'm super impressed with Aroma's shipping, their WTA, and their flavors so far. I'm really enjoying myself with this eliquid. I love to support innovative and customer-focused businesses such as this.

2. snork

snork Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2011
    CO
    Hmm. I'd say that would be abnormal for P-38. Not that P-38 ever produces billowy VG clouds but like you said I've always found it to be comparable to say, Beatle Juice. Perhaps an errant coil head?

I have seen no reports of problems with Aroma juice and plastic. I don't have any first-hand experience with polycarb tanks either, but many around here do.

3. Dimswitch

Dimswitch Full Member

Jan 14, 2014
    Midland, MI, USA
    Thanks for the input. I'll try another tank when I get the chance (although this one was brand new...)

Another interesting thing is that my P-38 seems to be much thinner/less viscous than my other bottles of fluid. I'm still pretty new to this; would "steeping" have an impact?

4. snork

May 30, 2011
    CO
    Now *that* is typical of P-38. It's a thin juice, presumably from the flavorings (leaving aside the PG/VG ratio).
    I've never found steeping to do much for Aroma juice. In fact a brand new bottle of P-38 is usually brilliant.

5. snork

May 30, 2011
    CO
    Okay, here's what I know, take it for what it's worth.

I had received three bottles of P-38 from (presumably) the same batch as yours. I had immediately forwarded it to my brother-in-law without even looking at it; he had fallen in love with it during a recent visit. That's why I couldn't comment directly on your experience.

Yesterday I requested that he crack into it and let me know how it compared to the two bottles of older P-38 I had given him that he already sucked down.

He did so, and reported it delicious, with a little more "kick" (throat hit). I asked him about vapor production, he said it was great and texted me a video to prove it. He loves the stuff.

This is what I know.

6. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    Jerry does not make any "tank crackers." I'm sure I would have heard by now if any did, ditto for snork.

Aroma's shipping speed is nothing short of miraculous. I seem to remember reading somewhere that Jerry said he never wanted a customer to go out and buy a pack of smokes because his or her ejuice shipped too slow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.