New discount codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The discount code only covers 15 and 30ml bottles of liquid for right now. With the new hardware pricing system we're going to have to make some adjustments. The prices of liquid will -NOT- go up, though, so no worries there. At least not any time in the next two-quarters.

air1

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Louisville, KY
51 worth of order. All 15 and a 30 ml bottle. Coupon saved me 1.29. Seems a little off to me. And I had to resign up for the new site. Arggggggggg.

But the juice is unreal. I've gone through 75 ml of Frisco, and ordered 45 ml more of it. Hope the VG is as good as the standard stuff. I really should do a review, as I'll have gone through over half of your juices. And if anybody actually reading this, Frisco is by far the best juice on the planet. It is my everyday vape. Trying to find a couple of others for a rotation, to keep my taste buds inline.

towelie

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2014
In a cloud
Eric, got the samples you sent:
5mg Tennessee
5mg Tampa
16mg Sumatra

Vaped the Tennessee and the Tampa both were great! Vaped the both at .5 ohms on a Magma; really earthy awesome tobacco's imo!
Haven't tried the Sumatra yet, that strength is a little high for my drippers; soon as my girl empty's a tank I will let ya know what I think.
Other thread is closed for some reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread