New DIYorDIE concentrate: Cuprian

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are proud to present Wayne Walker of DIYorDIE's latest concentrate.... Cuprian!
cuprian-web.jpg

Cuprian-30ml by DIYorDIE

This recipe is a creamy and rich mint ice cream with perfectly layered milk chocolate chips in the background. This is one of Wayne’s longest working recipes which took over a whopping 9 months to develop.
Through much work and dedication, Wayne has created one of his most delicious, addicting, and most authentic recipes to date.
What’s even better is this is a shake and vape, delicious right after a mix (though a 3-4 day steep is best). Purchase this recipe now to experience the best Mint Chocolate recipe on the market, period.

Reactions: Kenna
Looking for a coupon code now....DIYTRICKORTREAT isn't working

edit to add: I called and this doesn't apply to couponage use, used my points and saved a little that way, stepping outside the menthol box on this one:vapor:
Yes that is correct, the DIYorDIe concentrates are excluded from coupon:( Apologies for not mentioning that exclusion.
The cooling mint in Cupria is great btw ... to me personally it's nowhere near as intense as usual flavors that use menthol or koolada for instance.
let us know what you think:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread