New DNA 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboysfan08

Apr 24, 2013
New York
Hi all. Hopefully this is a relatively new post. I just purchased a dna 200; My first one. I am very excited about this. I just have a quick question. I am trying to vape in TC mode but am getting a weird vape. I believe know the problem but am not sure how to fix it. I am vaping on a Blizzard RTA with twisted SS316l and think the TC is incorrect. When I vape it constantly goes into temp protected. I think I have to change the material in E-scribe but am unsure how to do this with this wire. I have tried steam engine but am still unable to figure this out. I am also running an Avocado 24 with a clapton and am running into a similar problem. I understand the basics but am hoping for some help with a dna 200 board as this is my first. Thanks to all in advance.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
theres SS316 and then theres SS316L for material type. make sure its in SS316L. You change this under profiles (you'll see tabs) and make sure the "off" box is unchecked and if you want check "temperature dominant" for the profiles you want as for TC only.

Also, lock your resistance of the coils at room temperature, should result in a better vape.

If these don't help check to make sure your coils are spotless..I vaped some 316L coils in power mode then decided to switch to TC on the fly, gave me a bad vape cuz I gunked up the coils and the resistance was out of whack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread