new dse 103, and a very big question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianhooi

Oct 20, 2008
hey all, i'm from malaysia. just got a brand new dse 103. got home from work and opened the package about 2 hours ago. found that the battery had some power so i used it to smoke. now.. the cartridge i popped in barely lasted me half an hour before it started to give out pathetic amounts of vapour.

i am planning to refill the cartridges, as buying more online is just too expensive and would take far too long. i am planning to homebrew the e liquid from recipies over here.

one question though, as tobacco in cigarettes has like 3000 chemicals in it, wouldnt boiling the tobacco in water also extract these chemicals along with the nicotine? and if it does what is the point of e smoking then?

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
ordered it off ebay.. came from hong kong if im not mistaken. there is one seller here selling minis but im not really sure what model they are. pretty darn expensive too if you ask me. 100USD for a generic.

As far as i know...most are generics except for a very select few. DSE103 should also be a generic, right?

It is darn expensive for USD100 but if u will be sending atomisers and batteries back for replacements frequently or if u plan to be buying spares frequently, the freight charges alone will slowly creep up to USD 100.

bringing in liquid to many countries are really difficult and making liquid ureself takes a bit of knowledge....and if u wanna save on cart money, go for a pen style cos they last the longest.....use ure mini when u go outside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread