New DV Retail Online Shop open

Discussion in 'DecadentVapours' started by Nick O'Teen, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nick O'Teen

Nick O'Teen Super Member ECF Veteran

Still haven't programmed in all the bells and whistles, but there's a basic shop online now @ Decadent Vapours for Discerning Vapers

Paypal checkout available for UK orders, but RoW available via email (still struggling to get the paypal checkout to offer location-based postage.)

Free mystery gift for the first 50 people to place an order. And yes, that includes RoW orders that arrive by email - all order times are logged by the system, so even if you don't get an instant reply from our staff (they only work 9.30-5.30 M-F,) you'll be eligible if your initial order is in the first 50 :)

2. ADV

ADV Full Member

Congrats for Grand openings. Any timeline for european orders ? Absinthe is one of my favs.

3. Nick O'Teen

Nick O'Teen Super Member ECF Veteran

Non-UK orders can be placed by email - we still haven't managed to get the paypal checkout to handle location-based postage rates, but if you email your order to enquiries@decadentvapours.com, our retail team will get back to you with a pro forma invoice and payment instructions :)

4. polz

polz Full Member Verified Member

Is that 60ml bottles of flavouring I see? great stuff - when you KNOW you like a particular flavour, making in bulk is the way to go, much more economical. DV is my flavouring of choice now, nothing compares.

Also looking forward to trying BLUE cow (red green blue, I'm going colour blind)

Congrats BTW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.