new e-cig china mini.. i just ordered one.. he he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
i get mine from where your bling came from.. my last order was for ten atomizers and ten batteries.. my days od buying bloody battereis should be over now thow.. the batteries did work our more expensive than the atomizers cos they wear out in pairs.. .. i recon about 4 quid each for an atomizer when u buy a few together..

trog

why buy there these batteries do they deliver and last for longer why china?

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
china is cheap.. when i said no more battery problems its down to the screwdriver thingy.. i wont need to keep buying batteries any more.. or at least not very often.. the bottom line being i no longer need 901 batteries..

the heavens gift batteries are the same as any others i would imagine..

trog

how much longer before the power horse is available dude ?

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
i get mine from where your bling came from.. my last order was for ten atomizers and ten batteries.. my days od buying bloody battereis should be over now thow.. the batteries did work our more expensive than the atomizers cos they wear out in pairs.. .. i recon about 4 quid each for an atomizer when u buy a few together..

trog

trog how many do you have to buy to get them for 4 pound each..is this buying direct of wayne?

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
these things are priced in dollars.. or a direct dollar pound conversion.. chinese stuff has got dearer over the last month as the dollar has gone up.. the dollar is now going the other way.. down..

just ask wayne for a quote for xxxxx of anything with postage.. he will send u an invoice..

if u want it quick get it from pillbox.. the cheap chinese option takes a couple of weeks..

buying several at once means u save on postage thats all.. atomizers are tiny things.. plenty go in one jiffy bag..

trog

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
loongtotem.com sell the loongtotem...

its basically uses a one time cartridge and atomiser combined,and a couple of rechargeable ecig batteries...smoke the cart/atomiser,when its done throw it away and pop on a new one...

theres a company called club 51 in the usa that we believe also sell it rebranded...

but its flawed,and far too expensive Kimmie...its a rip off...save your money,and see what comes next...

i expect better and cheaper combination cart/atomisers to be available in the near future.

e-cig.com have also got a new model like the loongtotem,but cheaper...some brave forum members have ordered it...so we're waiting to see if its any good...

e-cig.com have a reputation for selling bad ecigs,so i wouldnt order just yet...im waiting until i hear some reviews...

heaven gifts on ebay sell the bling...just type in ruyan on ebays search,and it'll take you where you need to go.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
ok thanks df, still doesnt explain why they cant ship till the 5th oct.

hmm I not sure...but china is good they have lots of public hoildays man.

and their hoildays can last for days.

especially chinese new yr .

I think before chinese new yr come better stock up ur carts ect cos they will be having long hoildays .

vafvaf

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2008
Europe
theres a field for a coupon code on their payment page. anyone ever hear of a coupon for them? cant find one anywhere

ohhh...yes, i have received some coupon code (10$) from e-cig.com in the time of e-cig forum; it was kind of "award" which i get for my "advices" on forum..but it does not helping to get me my order which is pending now for a month....

ps. the hollidays in china start 28sep-to- 5 oct...no shipping those time

vafvaf

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2008
Europe
e-cig awarded you a code for giving advice on their forum when they had one? can you remember what it was so i can try it? i need to get $10 off my order to total what i got on a temp credit card. bought it before they realised their prices were wrong and changed them

dont remember exactly..some advice of using e-cig product for new users..but the point is that i never apply to any "bonus" from them..I just got an email and thanks and #code from e-cig.com. they were "controlling" forum and reading "everything" there-so, it was simply e-cig people idea to whoom to send it. thats what i know..maybe some other way exist now, specially without forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread