new e-cig china mini.. i just ordered one.. he he

Status
Not open for further replies.

vafvaf

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2008
Europe
yep, thats what i meant, thx leaford, so you dont suppose the code will work again. it was just for one time? did you ever try it twice? do you remember how many digits it was, if it was numbers or letters or both? i could try to crack it. ha ha! otherwise might try and blag one off them with some sweet talk.

hi, DC, i did not try it twice ;-), ok here the "sample" how its look <Gift Certificate number: Giftc052408-vaf>. i suspect that certificates links to the accounts...good luck

pc. sorry trog, for using your tread for e-cig.com prob. ;-)

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
cool thanks for that vaf! very kind of you.
edit: looks like they gave you an actual gift certificate not a discount coupon. there are two boxes, one for each. so i dont think that is going to work out. thanks anyway. suppose i could buy a $10 gift certificate with another temporary credit card for the remaining amount of money that i need and then include that when i make the purchase. unless someone else knows a coupon code or i could wait and hope the dollar devalues significantly against the euro in the next week, ha ha...com'on america, keep bleeding!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread