• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New E-Cig Retail Store In Denton

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
LOL...gcast. Ok folks, I just went and made a visit to this new store in Denton. I met the owner. He's a real nice gentleman and very down to earth. I really like his attiude too. He has some nice quality name brand mods, 510, 901 kits, juice and acessories with very competitive prices. He's still trying to get the store all set up but is ready for walk-in and online business. He will let us use his facility for Saturday morning get togethers if there are enough people interested in doing so. He would even provide the coffee and donuts. I think this just might be our chance to really get something going for the North Texas Area Vapers. We just need to see how many folks out there are interested in a Saturday morning get together, set a time and contact him. I live only a few minutes away from the place and dont mind doing my fair share in planning this out. Who's interested folks?...Don't be shy,,,lets do this....I think it will be fun, very informative and a great way to meet one another...I need feedback from all of you...........................JBTX1

Last edited:

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
LOL...gcast. Ok folks, I just went and made a visit to this new store in Denton. I met the owner. He a real nice gentleman and very down to earth. I really like his attiude too. He has some nice quality name brand mods, 510, 901 kits, juice and acessories with very competitive prices. He's still trying to get the store all set up but is ready for walk-in and online business. He will let us use his facility for Saturday morning get togethers if there are enough people interested in doing so. He would even provide the coffee and donuts. I think this just might be our chance to really get something going for the North Texas Area Vapers. We just need to see how many folks out there are interested in a Saturday morning get together, set a time and contact him. I live only a few minutes away from the place and dont mind doing my fair share in planning this out. Who's interested folks?...Don't be shy,,,lets do this....I think it will be fun, very informative and a great way to meet one another...I need feedback from all of you...........................JBTX1

I am game ... can advertise it through the Way Across Texas group too if we wanna make it a regular thing.

Wait ... how early on Saturday? (j/k ... )

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
Let me know what I can do to help out AngelBunny. Just seeing if there is any interest out there. I would say not too awful early. Would probably be up to the owner. If we could get mabye a half dozen ppl to start with. If more want to come, the better! Hope i'm not stepping out of turn here. Just trying to generate some interest.

Last edited:

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Let me know what I can do to help out AngelBunny. Just seeing if there is any interest out there. I would say not too awful early. Would probably be up to the owner. If we could get mabye a half dozen ppl to start with. If more want to come, the better! Hope i'm not stepping out of turn here. Just trying to generate some interest.

Not out of turn at all :)

I am finding that the hardest part about setting up meets is finding venues that are acceptable to vapers and also to the proprieters to have a bunch of people vaping. Here in Dallas it isn't such a big deal but when we have them down near Houston it gets a bit trickier.

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
So there is absolutely no one interested in a get together in the North Texas area? That's sad. O'well I tried.:cry:

Oh I am sure there is ... this group has been almost dead for quite a while now so I think we need to give it some time. I am definitely interested in the Saturday morning thing ... even if it is only a few of us :)

mick11

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Dallas, TX
Went up to Vaporessence today...........ended up staying for almost 4 hours...lol

Greg, the owner, is as nice a guy as you'll come across. Really enjoyed talking to him and swapping our collective knowledge/ideas on the ecig world, golf, and just about anything else.

I was honestly surprised to find his pricing was quite good. Also, a pretty good selection of devices including Original Screwdrivers, Indulgence, Riva, and all the 510 goodies, including PCC's and LR attys.

NEXT SATURDAY (June 19th) Greg says he will have a sampling party of the new USA made juice he will be carrying, and expects to have over 60 flavors for your sampling pleasure.......you need to try to make this folks! Heck, if nothing else, you could meet me ;)

Let's all pull together and support a great guy in his new business venture.....

I had a little trouble finding him.....he's right across Carroll from Kroger....be sure you Google or Yahoo map it so you don't have to wander like I did.

RoKeM

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Dallas, TX.
Went up to Vaporessence today...........ended up staying for almost 4 hours...lol

Greg, the owner, is as nice a guy as you'll come across. Really enjoyed talking to him and swapping our collective knowledge/ideas on the ecig world, golf, and just about anything else.

I was honestly surprised to find his pricing was quite good. Also, a pretty good selection of devices including Original Screwdrivers, Indulgence, Riva, and all the 510 goodies, including PCC's and LR attys.

NEXT SATURDAY (June 19th) Greg says he will have a sampling party of the new USA made juice he will be carrying, and expects to have over 60 flavors for your sampling pleasure.......you need to try to make this folks! Heck, if nothing else, you could meet me ;)

Let's all pull together and support a great guy in his new business venture.....

I had a little trouble finding him.....he's right across Carroll from Kroger....be sure you Google or Yahoo map it so you don't have to wander like I did.

What time is this going to be? I will try to make it out there!! Sounds really cool!!:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread