• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New E-Cig Retail Store In Denton

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Consider this a review of Vaporescence in Denton -

I can't speak more highly about Greg and Vaporescence. He seems more interested in ensuring that those coming in are happy with their product (whether they buy from him, or elsewhere) than actually selling a device. He doesn't sell you either - he fits you to a product that is right for you.

If you are new to vaping, don't expect to just walk into his store, look at the mods, and walk out. Especially if you have NEVER purchased an eCig before in your life. He will interview you first, talk to you about what you are looking for, have you sample different eliquids and will also work with you for the right fit to a product.

If you have the opportunity to come to Vaporescence before you buy a product anywhere else, take the time and do so. You'll be happy you did. He has several mods - tons of flavors - and you'll get all of your questions answered before you buy. He refuses to sell you a product that you are not going to be happy with.

By the way - he's got some great new accessories and mods in this week - including the "Silver Bullet" - wow - way cool, not for me though... a little "too much"... I'll stick with my Stainless Steel eGo

ChristopherCoy

Verified Member
I found Vaporescence through a google search, and I'm glad I did. I'm in the Denton area as well, and I'm a week into this vaping thing, and loving it so far. I bought some Banana Cream liquid from Greg las week, and I'm loving it so far. I am probably going there tomorrow to pick up some more carto's and look at a bigger PV. Its REALLY nice to know that we have a local guy with stuff!

Jaguar G

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Just west of Cool, Texas
I took a road trip today and went to the "big city" of Fort Worth (I am in Mineral Wells), and decided that while I was nearby I'd drop by Vaporescence. All I picked up was some LR510 attys, but they had them in stock as well as a large assortment of kits. I did pay more than an online retailer, even after shipping, but with an online store you don't get to sit around and vape samples like you can at Vaporescence. Really nice folks, really good juices, and a large selection of PV.

Talking with the owners they seem to be doing brisk business. I am rooting for them. :banana:

Jag

moonrai1980

May 18, 2010
fort worth
I finally got to go there today and it was such a great time. I got to sample and talk with other vapors who came into the shop. The caramel pecan cheescake is yummy. And the low res atty I got is like a dream. All in all it was so great to be around other vapors and talking with everyone that was in the store. And everyone was so friendly can't wait to get to go again. So far the caramel pecan cheesecake is great and i also go the texas blend with menthol added. Anyone have any othere flavors they recomend?

PDub

Nov 3, 2013
Dallas, TX, USA
I know this thread is OLD as dirt, but in new to the e cig world and was wondering where y'all go around the area (Denton) now?

Sent from my Z995 using Tapatalk

The only one I can vouch for is Denton Vape Shoppe. He does great bakery and candy type vapes, but his tobacco recipes aren't his strong suit in my opinion, but don't take my word for it... you might like it.

I have been to all of them. Went into Lewisville last Saturday just to see if I was missing anything. VapenVapor on I35 at the intersection of 377 Ft Worth Drive. Fresh eLiquid made while you wait. The DFW place in Lewisville eyeballed my mixture, the pro's at Vape N Vapor actually measure it each time with syringes to the exact CC, mix... Every bottle tastes the same.

They guys at Garden Ridge didn't understand a Tobacco flavor, only wanted to sell me their latest whatever that is shipped in.
I gotta say, Fresh is the only way to go. Anyone going to the Cloud Contest at the Lounge in Vape N Vapor on Saturday?
I'm not that good, but it should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread