New e-leaf Pico very beautiful !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefthedef

Jan 4, 2017
this is the very very beautiful new eleaf Pico !!!!!
maybe a little more expensive than other Picos, but god i like it very much !!!
i give it a 10 for looks !!!!

1486612936749723793.jpg

[removed]
gearbest coupon for ecigs 15% discount :ecig15off
would you pay the extra price for looks ????

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nanny22

lefthedef

Jan 4, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Affiliate advertising is not permitted on ECF

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I received mine a few days ago. It looks like this one:

dJxi95e.jpg

My impressions: Looks great, I'm very happy with the appearance. Surprised at the finish: I expected it to be shiny or glossy, but it's more of a satin texture, and the hand feel is more like a silicone cover -- good for for gripping, and I like the feeling. I'm curious how it will wear! It looks a bit shimmery rather than a flat printed type look, which I really like. The cutouts for fire button, menu, and charge port are well done, as is the fitting at top and bottom.

The only negative on mine is that the top cap for the battery doesn't screw on smoothly. In fact, it's a problem with all the picos I have, but worse with this one.

Once the price goes down, I'll probably get a red version, too.

~~~~~~

I ordered mine from efun.top because I could specify the color. Then I got a message from them saying, "Eleaf iStick Pico RESIN 75W TC Tempreture Control Box Mod today in stock, but factory supplied all colors together we cant differentiate the colors, so we'll ship it random, we cant sure sure which colors you'll get. ... would you mind to ship it random?"

I said that I did mind, because I didn't want to get a color I didn't like, and asked for a refund, and they then said they'd send the color I wanted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I received mine a few days ago. It looks like this one:

dJxi95e.jpg

My impressions: Looks great, I'm very happy with the appearance. Surprised at the finish: I expected it to be shiny or glossy, but it's more of a satin texture, and the hand feel is more like a silicone cover -- good for for gripping, and I like the feeling. I'm curious how it will wear! It looks a bit shimmery rather than a flat printed type look, which I really like. The cutouts for fire button, menu, and charge port are well done, as is the fitting at top and bottom.

The only negative on mine is that the top cap for the battery doesn't screw on smoothly. In fact, it's a problem with all the picos I have, but worse with this one.

Once the price goes down, I'll probably get a red version, too.

~~~~~~

I ordered mine from efun.top because I could specify the color. Then I got a message from them saying, "Eleaf iStick Pico RESIN 75W TC Tempreture Control Box Mod today in stock, but factory supplied all colors together we cant differentiate the colors, so we'll ship it random, we cant sure sure which colors you'll get. ... would you mind to ship it random?"

I said that I did mind, because I didn't want to get a color I didn't like, and asked for a refund, and they then said they'd send the color I wanted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, from how you describe it.... I'm going to have to go order one for myself!!! :lol:

I just got my fourth Pico in the mail yesterday (2 months in the mail from Fasttech it was!). It's the Black/Bronze one and not near as nice the resin ones. Of course I ordered that then a couple of days later the resin ones came out. :(

For those Pico battery caps: get yourself a small tub of dielectric grease from your local hardware store - take a Q-Tip and dab some around the threads then wipe the excess off. Will make your threads smoother and will help preserve them from excessive wear. :thumb:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
And yet another new version! The way eleaf is crankin these out I figger the originals will disappear pretty soon!

View attachment 648831

I'm hoping the originals will be going dirt cheap soon! I'll be only too happy to load up my stash with Pico's and buy wraps to personalize them.

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread