The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New ECF Jobs site!

Discussion in 'Announcements and News' started by Oliver, Jul 8, 2013.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mejeremy80

mejeremy80 Full Member

Oct 27, 2013
    United States
    Definitely agree, amazing idea... vapees keep up the good work.

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk

2. delsan19

delsan19 Full Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Dallas, TX, USA
    This is awesome! I would love to work at a vape shop! Too much fun:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. TommyRhodes

TommyRhodes Full Member

Nov 1, 2013
    Wilmington Delaware
    It's been a few days for me w/o analogs. I have tried many e-cigs and I hope I can stay strong until my DIY kit gets here in the mail. I feel like I'm not getting enough nicotine. The only thing that kinda helps me is when I foresee my nic-fit before it happens and I sort of "prepare" myself mentally for it. I hope to accomplish what you have!

4. paise

paise Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2009
    Get 2 separate 6ml bottles & mark one by putting a rubber band around the neck piece below the threads. In the marked bottle, add your e-liquid after buying a bottle of Nicotine (My Freedom Smokes has the best & many e-cig stores order their nicotine liquid from MFS b/c it's pure with no bad additives or anything in it). Add a drop or two at a time in the 2nd marked bottle while filling the regular drip bottle with e-liquid straight from the larger bottle. As you hit the 'Nic-Fit" times, you vape from the marked bottle with more nicotine and add a drop or so until you hit the sweet spot that allows the cravings to subside during your heavier smoking times, now vaping times such as when you first wake in the mornings, after meals, when out with friends clubbing & esp when drinking alcohol. It will curb your nicotine cravings without having you fall back to analogs.

I don't need it as much today but when I am hit with heavy stressors, I use my marked bottle of e-liquid to curb the Nic-Fit cravings I have and they ease out with my slipping. BTW, I always called them my 'Nic-Fit Times'. You may call them something else but I hope this helps you. Oh, when you order the nicotine, be sure to make sure you order the dropper top cap for the nicotine bottle so you can use the dropper but if there are children in the house, make sure it's put up where they cannot get to it and try to keep it in a cool, dark place so it lasts. I've used a bottle and have it still be within perfect strength for over a year!

Again, I hope it helps you out; it did wonders for me & helps everyone I've been with during the switch or met online who were either starting their switch or were having trouble staying off analogs b/c of the 'Nic-Fit' times....

Best of luck!

Paise

5. _noob_

_noob_ Full Member

Nov 3, 2013
    brazil
    I also: Vapor:
    really good

6. All4MyFam

All4MyFam Full Member

Nov 3, 2013
    California
    Great idea. I've just joined but lurking for a couple months. Vaping is quickly becoming my favorite hobby.

7. Johnnysb
    This message by Johnnysb has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 22, 2014, Reason: Linkspammer.
    Nov 6, 2013
  8. silverado1444

silverado1444 Full Member

Oct 26, 2013
    Coleman,TX
    That would be awesome to work or own a vape shop....my fav

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

9. silverado1444

silverado1444 Full Member

Oct 26, 2013
    Coleman,TX
    Does anyone know of some vaping jobs in texas

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

10. wild200v

wild200v Full Member

Nov 6, 2013
    Kearns Utah
    a great thread! have thought seriously about the industry.

11. Johnnysb
    This message by Johnnysb has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 22, 2014, Reason: Linkspammer.
    Nov 10, 2013
  12. ijmunoz

ijmunoz Full Member

Nov 10, 2013
    Carlsbad, NM
    I am very excited! Thanks!

13. ShellyMerrill3

ShellyMerrill3 Full Member

Nov 11, 2013
    FL
  14. PacoLoco

PacoLoco Full Member

Oct 16, 2012
    United States
  15. nzchippie

nzchippie Full Member

Oct 1, 2013
    wellington
    I have to get everything online and pay around $50 postage here in new Zealand, I wish we had vape shops.

16. peejglass

peejglass Full Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Massachusetts
    Hmmm. A vape job? I could get used to that...

I just found out there's one near me in the US and it's the first one I've heard of but $50 in postage that's not fun.

17. SusanV Brown

SusanV Brown New Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Tallahassee Florida
  18. aegb

aegb Full Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Calgary, AB, Canada
  19. BiglerLA

BiglerLA Full Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Nice feature. Now if there were just some openings in my area...

20. mahiney

mahiney Full Member Verified Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Gator, FL
    I could use some supplemental income, so I applied to one of the jobs.

21. steponmytoes

steponmytoes Full Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Great idea and thread... now if only I had gotten that chemistry degree...