• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New England Vapers, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightfell

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Massachusetts

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
If you live in New England and you vape , you are a member of NEV group. There is a meet coming up , the 29th, its our 2 yr anniversary from our first meetup

what can we expect at this vape meet? ive never been to one.
do we just gather and vape and trade stories? maybe we can trade juice or atomizers too. im not quite sure how it goes down.
is there some type of function room at JJ's, or are we just milling about like typical patrons? either is fine with me i was just wondering how it works and how structured it might or might not be.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
do we just gather and vape and trade stories? maybe we can trade juice or atomizers too. im not quite sure how it goes down.

Pretty much just that :) Just a bunch of chill peeps hanging out and talking vape and other stuff. Bring some toys to show off, maybe sample some juices

I haven't been to the venue, yet, so I don't know if it's a dedicated room or just us gathered around a couple tables in the pub

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
is there some type of function room at JJ's, or are we just milling about like typical patrons? either is fine with me i was just wondering how it works and how structured it might or might not be.

Yes, we get a function room in the basement. There may be raffles and cool stuff happening since its an anniversary. Tunes. Lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread