• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New England Vapers, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Pretty much just that :) Just a bunch of chill peeps hanging out and talking vape and other stuff. Bring some toys to show off, maybe sample some juices

I haven't been to the venue, yet, so I don't know if it's a dedicated room or just us gathered around a couple tables in the pub
Yes, we get a function room in the basement. There may be raffles and cool stuff happening since its an anniversary. Tunes. Lolz.

When's the next one? vape meet I mean, I know when the next anniversary will be ;)

Thanks

Last edited:

Nikkimarie54

Moved On
Oct 12, 2013
Dracut, MA
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

upStomp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
North Central Mass
Checking in from south of Boston. Who's headed to the meet on Saturday? What should I expect? Can I bring anything? I'll admit, I'm not a terribly social person, but am anxious to meet some fellow enthusiasts. I seem to be the only person in my circle of friends who is into vaping.

It's looking like there will be 30-40 people, but it's tough to get an accurate number. It's really just a great hangout. I look forward to it every month. There will be plenty of friendly folks to talk vaping with. Lots of free e-liquid samples and many bring their fanciest hardware to show off and let people try. Trading is always a possibility.

Plus, this venue has always done a great job serving us - we get the entire downstairs to ourselves. They have great bar food and a decent beer selection.

You can bring whatever you want, as long as it's legal ;).

Hope you decide to go!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Vaping Convention on June 28th and 29th (hours 11:00 am - 7:00 pm) in Springfield, MA.

New Vaping Convention in New England | VAPE News Magazine

I went. It was awesome! Scored 115ml of free juice! I got Cosmic Fog, Space Jam, Drakes, and a few others all for free! Plus it was cool chatting with everyone and checking out the high end mods. Met Phil Busardo, Dimitri was there, great advocacy groups, all together fantastic fest. Can't wait for the next one!

Ace64

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Massachusetts
Hey What's up NE. I am in Cvaaaaanston, RI. So for those of you not from RI that's Cranston. Native NY and never get the NY out out of me. I missed the Springfield convention. Actually that was the day I stopped analogs!
A meet would be great! Or something like a juice swap. I have tons that I bought and just don't like. Maybe someone else has bought something they don't like and want to swap? It would be great also meeting other vapers!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Hey What's up NE. I am in Cvaaaaanston, RI. So for those of you not from RI that's Cranston. Native NY and never get the NY out out of me. I missed the Springfield convention. Actually that was the day I stopped analogs!
A meet would be great! Or something like a juice swap. I have tons that I bought and just don't like. Maybe someone else has bought something they don't like and want to swap? It would be great also meeting other vapers!

hey whats up Ace. im in cranson too. born and bread. the springfield meet was amazing. nice convention with tons of free juice and other stuff. try for the next one, youll like it im sure. anyway theres a few vape heads in Cranston and close by. im sure we could set up a swap/meet easily.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Hope you don't mind me picking on Cranston. Anyway, yea that would be great! I mostly go to Vapor Lounge. Their juice is the real deal and it is a good place to hang.

I also have some starter gear that I would gladly sell cheap or give to a new vapor. I hate it just sitting in my drawer.

I know what you mean. If it weren't for my lady I'd have tons of gear to hand out.

Where is vapor lounge? Is that the place across from PPAC? That place is legit for the most part, I like their juice selection. Decent hardware too but not much of it. The thing that bothered me about them is that they didn't know what an IMR battery was. I mean, they had vtc4s for sale (which were hidden lol), but the guy looked at me like I had 3 heads when I asked him. I had to ask him a couple follow up questions before he caught on what type of battery I was looking for. Troubling when the customer knows more than the employee.

And don't worry about cranston, nobody picks on craaaaanston more than me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread